95

Chapter 95: Ice Cream

"Hey, Shen Liang?"

Obviously, this time it was good luck.

Lin Qiuyu first expressed his excitement, and then Shen Liang found an opportunity to interject.

"What happened to your base, the temperature has been too high these two days."

"Our base is fine." Lin Qiuyu is an ice system power, not afraid of heat at all, "You also know my power, so the hot places in the base have been made ice cubes by me, and the people in the base also receive ice cubes for free, that is, the beets you gave are a little difficult to save because of the high temperature these two days." Listening

to his introduction, Shen Liang suddenly felt the benefits of the ice system, but unfortunately there are very few mutated abilities, such as the villain Lin Qiuyu's ice system, the protagonist Yu Zhiwen's spiritual system, and the heroine Han Lu's healing system, all of which are rare powers.

It was rare, rather unique, and at least in the entire book, he did not see a second person possessing these special abilities. It was the thunder system that was known as the strongest attack, and he had also heard of several.

"Then your base is still quite happy." Shen Liang envied.

"Hehe, our base is still good to prevent heat and cool down, what about you, your base has you, it should not be much worse."

"I can't cool down again, but Big Brother Yu went to sell mung bean soup, a bowl of first-class crystal nuclei, very cheap, should make the people in the outer layer more comfortable."

"...... Mung bean soup, our base also wants to have! Lin Qiuyu pouted.

"...... Light rain, there are not enough people in our base, and there are mung bean seeds that cannot be planted for the time being.

Next to him, Qi Ye's helpless voice came.

"Okay." Lin Qiuyu thought about it, "Shen Liang, originally I wanted to go to your place to pick up things in a few days, but now I may have to postpone it for a few days, the sky is too hot, it's not good to go out."

"Okay, talk to me when you want to come over." Shen Liang said, "If there are enough ice cubes, you can also add inventory to our base next time." "There is not much saltpeter stored in the base, and the speed of ice production cannot keep up with consumption."

"No problem."

After speaking, the two hung up the communication, and Shen Liang was hesitating whether to go to the store to see the situation, and suddenly received a prompt from 009.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the farm mission: 10 million points have been completed! ] The reward has been issued, please check]

[Check the harvest fame, congratulations to the host for obtaining the ice cream workshop (intermediate), seasoning workshop, a cow, a group of scalpers, one million points]

The

dazzling rewards made Shen Liang look dazzled, and without hesitation, he hurried back to the farm.

The temperature in the farm is suitable, and with the willow trees cooling down, the breeze is even a little cool.

Shen Liang did not delay, pushed away the white jade palace and came to the workshop.

At this time, six of the ten free workshops were already full, because he had synthesized another dessert workshop, and all kinds of cookies and cakes could be made, but because he had only synthesized, he had not yet taken them out.