116

Chapter 116: Heading to the Nirvana Base

Five days later, Shen Liang returned.

It was only for five days that everyone in the base knew that Shen Liang had left the base, and the base commander was sullen, so it also triggered a heated discussion.

There are even many people who have written similar novels, and the sales are quite good.

Until today, after resuming the daytime and night routine, Yu Zhiwen ran to the base entrance of the outer gate to wait, and everyone also guessed that this was Manager Shen coming back.

Sure enough, not long after, a familiar figure walked away from outside the base, and at this time, it was the most lively time of the base, and many people came and went, but it was still easy to see him.

The figure wore a clean shirt, kept nodding to the people passing by, and did not notice the people waiting at the entrance of the base for a while.

After Shen Liang smiled at an unknown psychic again, he rubbed the corners of his mouth quite depressed, how come I haven't seen it for a few days, the people in the base are so enthusiastic.

Then, he saw Yu Zhiwen.

"Big Brother Yu!" The young man smiled brightly, just like when he was at the door of the Dawning Base in the past, for a while, the picture in front of Yu Zhiwen's eyes actually overlapped a little.

In front of the crowded base, a large group of onlookers were stuffed with a mouthful of dog food, and they looked at the store manager Shen and the base manager who hugged together regardless of the occasion, and they were deeply relieved.

Great, the base commander is finally not low pressure.

After Shen Liang returned, Yu Zhiwen's mood was visible to the naked eye, although he did not express it, his words and deeds were still the same as usual, but the people he knew well felt the difference, and occasionally teased in Shen Liang's ear, making him cry and laugh.

Two days after returning, Shen Liang was busy buying goods for the store, and at the same time saw Tao Xuemei, who had returned, helping in the store, and when he asked, he knew that when he left, there was a two-day rainstorm in the base.

But under Yu Zhiwen's early preparation, the stagnant water was soon drained, and with this weather, the base quickly returned to its original state, so Shen Liang did not feel anything. And the weather in the Kunlun Mountains where he is located has always been warm and rarely rains.

"Manager, I've moved in, when will the second floor of the store open?" Tao Xuemei took a bite of the ice cream she had in mind, and took a long breath comfortably, the weather has not been so hot these days, so ice cream is not as difficult to buy as at the beginning, after all, things are quite expensive.

This is cheap for her, she came over this time to ask for a lot of crystal nuclei at home, enough for her to spend a long time, but it is not a way to sit and eat like this all the time.

Shen Liang thought for a while: "It should be soon, when I come back from the Nirvana Base this time, I will open the second floor, during the time I leave, the main security in the store will be handed over to you and the dragon key for a few days."

"Okay store manager!"

Shen Liang, the cooperation between the new base and the Nirvana base, has always been aware, Yu Zhiwen has negotiated the price with them a few days ago, and this time he went to see the weapon for himself, this kind of thing still has to be seen by himself to rest assured.

But none of them wanted to separate again, so Shen Liang went with him, just the two of them, and no one else took them.

The night before departure, Sun Shui came over to discuss the final number and price of weapons with them, and when he finished speaking, he was not at ease: "If you don't want to take some people anymore, the people in the team are in the base, the Nirvana base is not simple, in case something happens, you can still have a care."

Yu Zhiwen shook his head and refused: "It's enough for us." "He wants to have a two-person world with him.

Shen Liang also said, "Don't worry, it will be fine."

Sun Shui is very worried about them, these two are unique people who can grow plants, and the other is the base leader, if they fall in someone else's base, it will be a big blow to their base.

However, the attitude of the two was very firm, Sun Shui's persuasion was ineffective, and finally had to go away with vicissitudes of life. He always felt that he was an old mother, and he was tired of thinking about the two disobedient bear children at home every day.

Iceberg people are not guaranteed, alas.

The reason why Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen dared to go so blatantly in the past without other superpowers was not because they really didn't worry about it, but because one of them wore books and the other was reborn, and they all knew the character of the Nirvana Base Leader, so they also had an estimate of this.

Yu Zhiwen had been doing business with her in his previous life, and he already knew her character well, so he was not worried. Shen Liang is also, she is one of the protagonists' collaborators in the book, so naturally there is no need to worry that she will really fall into the hole.

Not to mention that two people are not easy to mess with.

With this thought, the two successfully drove out of the base and drove towards the Nirvana base.

The Nirvana base was established very early, but it became famous late, and the early experience was also very bad, so although they are very powerful now, they have no bases that have a good relationship, and even the neighboring bases are very indifferent to them.

Therefore, the road to the Nirvana base is not very easy, and it is the base commander Kerou who sent the map so that the two of them have less detours. But fortunately, they didn't encounter many monsters on the way, so they arrived smoothly.

When approaching the base, the powerhouses sent by Gongrou had already come over, a total of three sixth-level powers, and one seventh-level powerhouse, let the seventh-level superpowers greet them, which was already a very high treatment.

These powerful people have a good attitude, neither arrogant nor flattering, they have a car of their own, so they lead the way in front.

Passing through a gravel field, they saw the Nirvana base.

The gate of the Nirvana base is well built, different from the simple stone walls of other bases, but a bit similar to the ancient city walls, although not so majestic, but it is very safe to look at.

"Nirvana, translated as new birth, so you are quite lucky." Shen Liang looked at this base, of the several bases he knew now, only the Dawning Base was the most rubbish.

Yu Zhiwen nodded, did not say that he named the freshman purely to save trouble, he was a name scrap.

Near the base, several people got out of the car, Yu Zhiwen put the car into the space, the first time to enter someone else's base, it is better not to drive yourself, this is also respect.

The closer you get, the stronger the feeling of shock.

Seeing Shen Liang's vigor, the seventh-level supernatural introduced: "Our wall is actually to better build the weapons above, which is unique to the entire apocalypse. On

these walls there are many barrel-like things, both single and multiple, large in number and volume.

"These are the weapons developed by your base." Yu Zhiwen's tone was deliberately filled with admiration, "Remarkable."

Sure enough, hearing these words made the seventh-level supernatural smile, but he still said modestly: "It's nothing, that's all we have in our base." "