39

Chapter 39: The Return of the Male Protagonist

"Toxic? No, I just bought a bag of bread and spent a lot of crystal nuclei, can I return it..."

The chaos outside was not clear, he was taking out the cold orange juice from the refrigerator and pouring a glass for both Long Key and himself, and then sat down opposite her.

The fragrance of orange juice lingered on the tip of his nose, Long Key sniffed, he wanted to continue to carry the shelf, but he couldn't resist taking the cup and taking a big sip, and the expression on his face immediately became intoxicated.

Delicious! Fresh and sweet!

Shen Liang smiled and said nothing, and after she finished drinking, she poured another cup.

Long Jian looked at the orange juice in the cup and used his greatest perseverance to not drink it again.

Ah, I really want to take it all home and drink enough!

No, she is also the sister of the vice president of the Hunters Association, and she can't show such a never-seen appearance!

"Ahem, it tastes good." Dragon Key made a reserved assessment.

Shen Liang smiled and did not poke her, but 009 jumped up in his mind, saying that this female population was duplicitous.

"It's delicious, you can have another drink."

Long Jian swallowed the word "good" that he was about to blurt out, and shook his head pretending to be cold: "No, this orange juice didn't look at the shopkeeper and you sold it."

Shen Liang took a sip of orange juice and pursed his lips and smiled: "In the outer gate, there are very few people who buy oranges, and how many orange juices can be bought?"

"And orange juice doesn't last long, and I have a limited inventory here."

...... Don't you shirk it anymore? Be polite and she'll drink it! Long Key's eyes looked at the orange juice.

Shen Liang only said these two words, and he was already clearly telling her that orange juice is not something that ordinary people can drink, and there are not many stocks, so if you want to buy it, start quickly.

Of course, Long Jian could hear what he meant, but she was not in a hurry, and asked him what other goods he had, Shen Liang deliberately revealed special apples, some seasonings, no matter how much he said nothing, just gave her an ambiguous answer.

"The new varieties will be on the shelves soon, and you can take another look at them then." Shen Liang just said so.

Long Jian was a little discouraged, she finished drinking the orange juice, and her eyes glanced at the roasted potato at the door: "Let's have some more roasted potato, by the way, how did you grow these potatoes, I also want to get some to grow one at home."

Shen Liang listened to her temptation and said with a smile: "If you want to eat potato, you can send someone to buy it here, and the store will sell it every day." The

temptation was fruitless, and Long Jian was not angry, if it was really so easy for her to know, she would doubt the truth of what he said.

"Okay, then those goods I want, when can the store manager give me?"

"In two days, you can just come and get it." Shen Liang said intentionally, "But it's best to bring a spatial powerhouse, otherwise Miss Dragon Key's brother will probably have to come to my small shop in person."

"I'm just open for business, if you come a few more times, I'm afraid no one will dare to come here."

Although he didn't care that she came with so many people with bad intentions, it didn't mean that he would suffer a dumb loss like this.

However, her brother really spoiled her, knowing that his sister liked his family so much, he was likely to come there personally and forcibly buy his shop.

If it wasn't necessary, he still didn't want to encounter such hard bones.

Long Jian knew that she was at a loss, and thought of her brother's style of doing things, and nodded a little helplessly, it seems that she still has to be optimistic about her brother, and she can't let the store manager have a bad impression of her.

With such an idea, she was very happy when she paid the crystal nucleus, and handed a large number of crystal nuclei to Shen Liang without the slightest hesitation.

This made Shen Liang secretly sigh that he had really met a big fish, and he didn't have to catch Yu Zhiwen alone.

In fact, there is another big reason why Long Key is so willing to give crystal nuclei, which is to make friends with him.

The end has been so long, even these people, it is difficult to have much food that can be stored, maybe other merchants have more or less food, but there is absolutely no one like Shen Liang, who generously took it out.

Moreover, today is his first day to open the store, if she guessed correctly, someone from the base will definitely come to him in a few days, and there will be a lively look at it then.

Now, you can still get as many benefits as you can, after all, there are many of these crystal nuclei, but the food is missed and there is no more.

I have to say that Dragon Key can live for so long in the apocalypse, not only her brother's backstage, but also her own brain.

"I've bought so many things, should the store manager tell me your name?" Long Jian watched him finish counting the crystal nuclei, and said to him with a grin.

Shen Liang looked at the dragon key in front of him who had shown him more than once that he was interested in himself, and smiled gently, but those eyes were always a little distant: "Shen Liang."

"Shen Liang!"

Shen Liang was stunned and heard the sound of two stacked together.

Long Key also turned his head and saw Yu Zhiwen who appeared at the door.

Of course, Yu Zhiwen also saw her, and probably understood her intentions in his heart, so he greeted her amicably.

However, when Shen Liang saw him, the smile on his face deepened a little, and he didn't know when it started, and this male protagonist had already been classified as "his own person" by himself.

Probably from the beginning of acquaintance, Yu Zhiwen has always been very friendly to him and helped him a lot.

"Since the store manager has customers, I will leave first." Long Jian could see that the friendship between the two was not shallow, so even if she was still reluctant to leave here in her heart, she did not show it.

Yu Zhiwen nodded to her gently: "Say hello to your brother for me."

As soon as

these words came out, Shen Liang rarely looked at him a little strangely, if according to the book, Yu Zhiwen has now met the heroine, and has such an ambiguous relationship, how can he be so friendly to Long Key's brother?

The book clearly says that the male protagonist is good anywhere, that is, he is jealous of the first place.

After Long Key left, Shen Liang closed the door of the shop, ignoring the curious looks of the people outside, and turned his head to see Yu Zhiwen unceremoniously sitting in the rest area.

I haven't seen him for a few days, and I miss him a little.

Shen Liang took a deep breath and also sat on the rest area, unable to resist lazily collapsing into a large character shape, listless like a frosted eggplant.

Yu Zhiwen looked funny, and he wanted to reach out to the soft top of the young man's soft head, but fortunately he still held back: "What's wrong, it's the dragon key that tripped you?" "That guy can do this kind of thing, and he suffered a few losses in the beginning.

Shen Liang shook his head, pulled the pillow in his arms and lowered his head: "No, the transaction went quite smoothly, that is..." It was that when he was talking about buying and selling with her just now, it seemed to return to the previous time, which made him a little irritable.

But when facing this person, it is very relaxed.