Ch 5

(Y/n)'s Pov

"That sounds great and all Hawkins but please leave me out of your creepy cult activities" I didn't want to have any part of whatever weird 'ritual' the man had in mind. "You don't have a choice (Y/n) I need the blood of a virgin" My face had gone completely red as I stared at Hawkins in disbelief. "H-How the hell do you know that I'm still a v-virgin!?"

"Are you not (Y/n)?" The nerve of this man was unreal, if this would have been a normal person, I would have ended up slapping him a long time ago. "I don't have to tell you that information! Your nothing but a creep and my blood is off-limits to you!" Hawkins ignored my insult just as he did previously then started walking down the hallway farther. "Follow me (Y/n) we have much to do before the ritual"

"Where are we going now?" Running back to his side I tried to see what he was reading but the book was written in some weird text I couldn't read. "How old are you (Y/n)?" That was a good question and I wasn't exactly sure of that myself. I had estimated I spent two years on that island since the winter season had passed twice. Although when I got on that ship it was still summer on my island and we only were at sea for a few weeks before the pirates attacked. The seasons must have been different on that island.

"I'm not sure my birthday is September 9th XXXX though" He looked down at me for a moment before he started to reply. "How interesting my birthday is also September 9th. So, that makes you eighteen (Y/n)" Hm, I found it strange we shared the same birthday but really there were only 365 days in a year so I couldn't be the only person born on that day. "How old are you Hawkins?" He answered my question pretty quick but remained silent afterward. "I'm twenty-eight. Today is August 10th if your curious"

"You never told me where we were going" When he refused to speak to me, I grew a little annoyed but when we stopped in front of a door, I focused on it instead. Hawkins' hand reached for the doorknob but when I read the word infirmary I slowly started to back away. Though Hawkins was faster and pulled me back to his side before I could get away. "Good afternoon Captain Hawkins. Can I help you find something?"

"I need some of her blood" Breaking free from Hawkins' grip next to impossible and the doctor seemed to be preparing a needle without a second thought. "Alright just hold her still for me. How much do you need Captain?" As the doctor got closer to me, I was forced to sit in Hawkins' lap as his arms kept me from moving around too much. "Please don't do this"

"Hold her still Captain" My pleads were ignored as my arm was cleaned and held out as the needle got closer to me. I didn't know what I could do about this situation so I turned away from the doctor hoping that it would be over quickly. "Ahhhhhh!" When the needle entered my vein, it was one of the worst feelings in the world. "It's alright Miss. (Y/n) you're doing great. Just relax and it'll be over before you know it"

Hawkins' arms were still wrapped around my shaking form but I was almost glad they were there. "I really hate you r-right now Hawkins. H-How could you?" The man never said a word as my blood was slowly stolen from me. Thankfully the process didn't take too long but Hawkins had crossed the line.

Hawkins' Pov

"I'll take you back to my bedroom (Y/n)" As I carried the girl through the hallways of the ship, she didn't speak a single word to me. "Remain here until I finish the ritual... I apologize (Y/n) but your blood was a necessary ingredient" She had said something under her breath but I couldn't make out what it was. Without saying another word, I left the room and went back to the infirmary to collect the girl's blood.

"Did you really need to do that Captain? I understand your personality but if she's going to remain on this ship don't you think being nice to her would be beneficial?" My eyes locked onto the doctors but I didn't stay anything as I retrieved the blood from his hands and left the room. "Faust, gather the others. We have a ritual to complete"

~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later...

I had told a lie to (Y/n) early about why I needed her blood for this ritual but it didn't matter now. "Everything is prepared as you requested Captain Hawkins. Shall we begin?" Nodding my head, I sat in the center of a hand-drawn circle as my crew members dipped their fingers into (Y/n)'s blood and painted symbols onto my bare skin. "That's the last symbol Captain"

As the crew members took their places they began to chant as the circle below me started to glow. The ritual was going as it should so without wasting any time, I began my next step. There was a small red bowl in front of me that I picked up before I drank the blood from within it. (Y/n)'s blood tasted oddly sweet but not long after swallowing it, my version started to grow fuzzy until everything went blank.

~~~~~~~~

"Captain! Captain Hawkins, are you alright!? He's waking up!" As I scanned the many worried faces of my crewmates I slowly stood up as my cloak was placed over my bare shoulders. "How long was I unconscious for?" It was Faust who replied but the look in his eyes showed concern. "Not long Captain but her name has been engraved on your skin. That's not supposed to happen, right?"

"No, that shouldn't have occurred with this ritual. Excuse me but I need to wash this blood off. You're all dismissed" As I walked through the hallways my eyes kept wandering to the small heart with (Y/n)'s name in it that now rested on my left wrist.

The ritual shouldn't have left a mark like this but there was something comforting about it. Entering my bedroom, I could see that (Y/n) was sleeping in a little ball with a pillow held within her grip. "I need to bathe" Taking one last look at the girl I walked into the bathroom before I started to wash her blood from my skin. Hopefully, when she wakes up, I could try to reason with her but for now, I would leave her be.

~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

'Yawn'

"Hm, is Hawkins back?" Staring over at the bathroom door I could hear the sound of water running. "Stupid jerk probably doesn't even care he made me cry" He was a pirate and they weren't exactly known for being nice. As the water cut off, I watched Hawkins walk into the room wearing only a towel.

The man had a nice body but I didn't want to look at him so began to turn away. Though before I could something on his wrist caught my attention. "Hawkins, is that my name on your wrist?" I thought this guy was going to hold a ritual why did he come back with my name on his wrist? "There was a complication with the ritual and this appeared on my wrist afterward"

"I don't want my name on your wrist, get rid of it. Oh, and you can sleep on the floor far away from me" As he discarded the towel around his waist, I needed to cover my eyes before I saw something I regretted. "The mark will stay where it is and we will share the bed. Once we obtain our larger ship you may have your own room but for now, try and behave (Y/n)"

"Jerk"

~~~~~~~

End Chapter 5