Ch 20

Sometime Later...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"You make me feel so safe Hawkins... This is the last spot before Sabaody, right?" We were about an hour away from docking at the next island though I wanted to have some cuddle time with Hawkins before then. "Yes, this is the last island before Sabaody though the log pose will take almost a month to set. Did you want to wed while we're here (Y/n)?" Me and Hawkins had been discussing the wedding for a while though nothing had really been written in stone just yet.

"Do I get my cake?" It was my one condition so if there was no cake then there was not going to be a wedding. "Yes, the crew will handle all the necessary preparation" Even though the thought of marrying Hawkins sounded enticing and almost a little dangerous there was this small fear within the back of my mind that had been bothering me for many days now. "What happens if the Marines find out about our wedding Hawkins? Wouldn't they try to ruin it or publish our special day all over the newspapers?"

"Are you frighten my dear? There's no need to be since I've already promised to protect you with my last dying breath. Death is not upon either of us this day" Hawkins really needed to learn how to talk like a normal person but then again it was mildly amusing to listen to him speak. "I wouldn't say that I'm frightened though if the Marines do show up then I'm not going to be very happy about it"

"I'm sure everything will work out just fine my dear. Do you want to eat any of your lunch now?" I almost forgot about the food Hawkins brought in here earlier but right now I was much more interested in cuddling at the moment. "Cuddle time isn't over yet" When I felt the man start to move around, I panicked a little bit since I didn't want my Hawky to leave. "You haven't eaten a thing all day (Y/n). I know you like this 'cuddle time' of yours though I won't allow you to starve yourself. Open up and I'll feed you these grapes"

"Okay, Hawky~"

~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline's Pov

"I miss you so much Big Brother... Why did you leave me?" As my eyes scanned through the pages of the scrapbook my fingertips traced over each newspaper clipping that was perfectly placed within the thin plastic sleeves. Though my task took time since I would always stop to look over every single picture that I had drawn for him over the years but it really was a painful task to see them all. "Drake I'll find you one day then we'll be a family again"

"Hehehehe. Hawkins stop it you're going to make me fat!"

When I heard (Y/n)'s voice through the walls of the ship I looked away from my book but hearing such happiness from the girl only caused fresh tears to fall. "Miss. Caroline the morning p- S-Should I come back!?" Even though I was still crying I pointed towards the paper within his fuzzy paws before I started to reply.

"D-Did they write a-anything about Drake today?" If this man wasn't my brother, I was sure that someone would think I was his personal stalker though this was the only way I could be close to him. "Page five underneath an article about Trafalgar Law" Hm, that name sounded familiar though usually I only paid attention to articles about my brother so I didn't know much about this Trafalgar-who guy other than (Y/n) might have mentioned him once before.

"Trafalgar Law... that's the guy that (Y/n) said is out to get her, right?" After Faust had passed me the daily newspaper, I flipped to page five though I was still curious about why (Y/n) didn't like this man. "He was holding the Vice-Captain's heart captive while our crew was still in the North Blue"

I knew when Captain Blondie spoke, I could hardly understand a word that he was saying but right now the Mink's sentence was causing my brain to do a few backflips. "What is that supposed to mean Faust... like (Y/n) was in love with this man or he was in love with her?" That girl was apparently a magnet for trouble according to the crew and I had seen it first hand when the Marines attacked the ship a few days ago. Though why the hell did she attract the attention of some many guys?