001

EROS WAS strategically slythering on the wet grass keeping his eyes on the deer , waiting for a perfect moment to pounce on the prey.

He was just about to claim his dinner when a dark silhouette distracted him. He quietly made his way towards the alluring smell dropping dead on his own tracks.

There stood a female with beautiful curly brown hair adorning her chest , a natural tanned curvy body , that made her appear very cute , her face had two dimples when she smiled and her big cat like eyes , her eyes were the most beautiful part of her face. Her left eye was blue and shone as bright as the sea glittered with the rays of the sun , while her right eye was of a warm honey colour that could make even the dullest of the moments sweet. Her slightly crooked teeth added a lot more cuteness to her already adorable face.

He watched as she threw a knife at the deer that hit it right at its heart , he would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed by the little female.

Eros wanted to keep the female for for himself, but he too knew that was not practically possible. Even when the female looked capable of defending herself and had proved so by successfully placing a knife on his throat. She would not be able to defend herself if she found herself within a pack of hungry wolves or ferals.

Ironic how he too was a feral

He became even more worried when she revealed that she was a human. He was aware of a human female's fertility, that made the little female even more attractive to a feral.

" What's your name ? " The girl asked the snake beast as they reached his cave.

" Eros "

" Like the primordial god of Love? Fancy name. I'm Katherine, but you can call me Kitty " She introduced herself in a child like enthusiasm earning a chuckle from the beast

They sat down to light a fire and roast the deer meat. Once it was cooked Eros tore a part of the meat and gave Kitty the most tender parts to eat devouring the rest himself.

" You are from Earth ? " He asked her

" Is this not Earth ? "

" No , We do not have a name for this place but this is were the beastmen live " he explained

" What's a beastmen? "

" Someone like me , who can transform into a man or a beast at our own will "

Kitty eyes twinkled as she hungrily devoured the information " so does that mean I can perhaps transform too , since I'm in this world now ? "

Eros did not want to sadden her but he would not lie to her either " no , females can't transform like males " he answered patting her hair

Kitty , like her namesake was a big fan of head massages and pats. Blame her grandma for all the hair massages she gave her while forcing Kitty to oil her hair. Kitty instinctively leaned towards Eros's touch

" If this is the beast world , how do you know about humans ? Do everyone know ? "

" I am a snake beastmen, we are gifted with the memories of our ancestors. One of my ancestor was a female human , and she was the best female my ancestor had ever seen. "

Kitty nodded at the new information and was slightly jealous, if she had her parents memories she would be the top of all her classes.

" Why was she the best ? " She asked

" First you need to know that there are more males than females here, it's like one female for every 20 males. Because of that females here take multiple males while the males mate with only one female for their entire life. They are also very spoiled so you might understand how their behaviour would be if they have been spoiled since they could breathe "

Kitty scrunched her face at the thought. She could not stand such girls , there were a few at her school and she loved to maintain social distancing with them.

" She was the only female who on her own accord mated with a feral in my memories " he said with a frown

" Why is that ? "

" Snakes are considered ferals , most of the time we wish to have our mates only for ourselves and sometimes when we cannot have that, males tend to force themselves upon the female and kill her other mates " he explained sounding ashamed at the end

Kitty frowned and then patted his hand " you haven't forced me into anything, don't feel sad "

Eros could feel his heart flutter but he did not hold any expectations, from his memories he could say that most of the human females conversed like that.

Kitty on the other hand was lost in thoughts. She had somehow magically travelled to a different world where there are beastmen, females are a bitch, these people are dangerous so she needs someone to look after her and she definitely needs a mate for that.

Kitty glanced at Eros who was staring at her. The three moons that shone on the sky gave her enough light to make out the small smile that was gracing his handsome features.

Kitty got up and walked towards Eros. Her steps thumped against the ground as Eros's heart thumped in union in fear and a little excitement.

The fire dancing in between had long exhausted it's presence giving the two occupants an ethereal scene of each other's dazzling silhouettes , graced with the skylight of the thousands stars and the three moons

It seemed the heaven gave them blessings and that was all they needed

Kitty placed her slightly calloused plan on Eros's soft face. There bodies pulling them in like an invisible magnet had been placed.

Dual coloured eyes stared at olive as she spoke the most divine words Eros never thought he'd have the chance to taste.

" Be my mate "

Mortals cannot have ambrosia, but for Eros he'd die if he'd have to because these words tasted as divine as the rumoured ambrosia