014

Kitty was busy shaping the bow she had just made using Bamboo. She had always wanted to shoot these little baddies like after she had watched Merida in her early teens. And needless to say, she was still a kid at heart at the age of Eighteen.

Eros agreed to sharpen her arrows only under one condition

" You will not shoot someone just because they annoy you "

If Kitty were to shoot someone everytime they'd annoy her, this world would have a population crisis.

Kitty agreed but he didn't ask her to promise and that was her loophole.

Just when she was about to try her little babies, Winston came in with a serious look

Not that he never looks serious, it's just he looked extra serious.

" Parker killed one of Rosa's males "

" Parker? As in Qingqing's suitor? " She tilted her head in question as Winston nodded.

" Welp, let's go. I've been wanting to try my new creation" she grinned showing off her bow and arrows.

Kitty got up to go with Winston when Eros pulled her back down.

" Change your clothes"

She thanked him and went in to change the pink hoodie and shorts she was wearing.

Kitty who loved her hoodies to death insisted on keeping the clothes she had been wearing when she was dropped here.

Talking about her stuffs, which she hadn't checked for month, the blank notebooks she never wrote in and her phone.

She was sure she could use her solar power bank and get the phone working again.

She just didn't feel the need to.

" Okayy, lessgo "

The trio walked on Rosa yelling at Qingqing.

Kitty adjusted her bow and shot it right above Rosa's head, the animal hide she had tied on the arrow's front burst open when it hit the trees trunk, sprinkling all the condements on Rosa and her males.

As soon as they took a breath, Rosa and her mates started sneezing uncontrollably.

" What was that? " Rosa demanded

" Black pepper and Chilli powder" Kitty shrugged, showing herself to the crowd

The crowd parted gaping at the female who walked gracefully with her males by her side.

Many males wanted to court her, but were afraid of her tetra marked males and dared not approach her.

" YOU FREAK! HOW DARE YOU. YOU THINK YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEMALE IN THE CITY? I BET YOU ARE A WITCH WITH THAT DUAL COLOURED EYES OF YOURS!! " Rosa yelled, trying to shame Kitty.

Kitty wondered how the conversation had taken this route. How come from yelling about her dead mate, Rosa was now comparing who was the most beautiful.

She was really worried about this place's mentality. How come a person is defined by some beauty standards and not how they behave. These males must have been bought in such a pitiful condition to die wanting to be mates with one.

But then again, these males are no less shallow to judge a women's appeal by their looks.

But she really couldn't blame them either, it is afterall human nature to be attracted to pretty things.

But it is also important to remember, that a toxic beauty standard does not define a person.

Yes a person maybe attracted to a pretty person but it's the behaviour that wins the last game.

Which somehow these beastmen forget.

Kitty did not say anything mean to Rosa and only laughed. She handed her stuff to Eros and walked right in front of Rosa, cracking her knuckles.

" Did you forget the bloody nose sweety? Do you want me to remind you again? " She asked sweetly sending shivers down Rosa's spine.

Rosa huffed in annoyance and turned to Winston.

" It's pointless to help her, You should look at yourself in the water. HOW WILL SHE EVER LOVE YOU! You said you'd only be my protector, not my spouse. YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR " Rosa yelled at Winston, who was in his beast form

" That's true. But the person I love, my mate comes first. If you try to harm her, I'll not hesitate to kill you "

Kitty smiled at him and petted his head.

" You heard him, you maggot. NOW GET LOST BEFORE I SHOOT AN ARROW TO THAT SOGGY ARSE OF YOURS " Kitty yelled back

" We're leaving " Rosa declared, her voice so full of rage that she would have killed both the females if she could.

One stole Parker.

Another stole Winston and embarrassed her in front of so many people.

Rosa promised them both death for getting in her way.

" Winston, don't show yourself around the tiger caln. EVER AGAIN"

" Don't listen to her, you don't need to go back to the tiger clan. You have your own home with us " Kitty mumbled hugging the tiger from his neck.

" You alright by the way? " She kept her arms on Qingqing's shoulder

" Yes, thank you " Qingqing nodded

" And that entry was so cool, like a Chinese drama "

" Really? That was actually my motive " Kitty grinned at Qingqing