025

Everyone was sitting in the hall learning ways to plant the rice seeds correctly, when Kitty noticed Qingqing walking out the hall.

She waited for sometime to see if she just went to pee but got up to look for her when she did not come back for quite sometime.

" I'll be outside, It's suffocating here " she stroked Eros's chin who was very much focused on the class.

Wandering around the castle, she had to admit it had a pretty interior

She suddenly saw some movement and hid behind a pillar. Peeking a look, she found Qingqing breaking a beasts neck.

Kitty saw the look on Qingqing's face when she realised what she had done, Qingqing's had started shaking when more beastman surrounded her.

" Hey! " Kitty shouted walking upto the group

" What's going on? " She glared at the stripeless males who flinched a bit.

But to Kitty's badluck, there was a three striped beast in the group who lunged towards both the females.

Kitty grabbed Qingqing's hand and started running

" What did you do? " Kitty yelled at Qingqing who was on the verge of crying

" Nothing "

and there's no way Kitty would beleive that. It was probably Rosa's males or promised males who are trying to kill them for insulting her.

While she was thinking of ways to get away from a situation like this, she felt sudden spurge of energy flow through her body and urge to jump down the floor.

She felt Qingqing too make her way towards the end of the railing, so she braced herself for the jump.

To the surprise of both the females, they landed perfectly fine even after the height being enough their bones.

Suddenly a beastman with a sharpened stick came running at them.

Kitty picked a stone from the ground and threw it right on his head, getting enough time to help Qingqing up.

" Can you walk? "

" I feel dizzy" Qingqing held her head.

They saw a wolf beastman run their way and picked them up, before running again.

Behind them a group of ferocious beats ran, wanting to kill both the females.

And then they were suddenly picked up by an eagle beastman.

Kitty honestly couldn't comprehend what was even happening. She was being picked up like a rag doll.

" Where are you? " She heard Eros's voice.

Now, was she so tried that she was hearing his voice in his head?

" No you aren't making it up, where are you? " His voice now more demanding

" Some wolf beat picked me and Qingqing up and then a bird picked us up. Some beasts are trying to kill us "  she said

" Keep talking, I'll track you "

" Track me, what are you using? Google maps? Even they aren't accurate you know" she laughed

Qingqing looked at the girl weirdly. Did she use humor as a coping mechanism?

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

" Dad " Nehebakau hissed from the basket