043

A month after the flood, the former residents of the Camel Hump Valley had been delighted to return back to their own village when the sky grew dark as ash and smoke filled the air, blocking out the sun and casting a deathly chill over the city. The distant roar of the erupting volcano filled the air, followed closely by the sound of buildings crashing down. As lava and molten rock rained down, entire streets were swallowed up by the earth.

The residents of the beast city were caught off-guard by the sudden eruption, and many of them were too slow to react in time. Many were trampled in the panic, while others weren't able to escape the lava and magma that rained down on them. Those who managed to survive faced devastation and the loss of their homes, friends, and families.

Bai Qingqing was one of those who managed to run away. Although she was seperated from her mates - Parker and Crutis, she was glad Muir was with her. Muir was reliable and he treated her well. Yet, she was missing her mates, wondering when they would come and get her.

She didn’t wish to give Muir hope, nor did she want to waste his time. But she really didn’t know how to reject him while not hurting his feelings.

Muir had flew in the scorching hot roof, just so that he could bring by her to safety. Merely the thought of that made Bai Qingqing’s heart throb with mild pain.

If she was still single, and it was Muir she had first met when she landed in this world, she would probably have fallen for him.

The corners of Bai Qingqing’s lips curled up into a smile as she caressed her belly. All this time she had been praying not to get pregnant, but now - all she could do was hope that her cubs were safe. She hoped she could meet Parker soon.

•••••

Bai Qingqing was shocked and disgusted when she found out why Muir had kept her away from Crutis and Parker. She was even more horrified to learn that Muir had attempted to kill Crutis simply because he wanted her all to himself. Bai Qingqing felt betrayed, heartbroken and angered by the thought that someone she trusted could do such a thing. She couldn't believe that Muir could be so selfish and cruel.

She wished he was dead

And so Muir felt himself to die.

•••••

It was horrible, the feeling of being trapped inside a water bubble, being watched by thousands of mermen.

It was frightening.

Bai Qingqing was scared, she had just given birth to her leopard cubs and had been reunited with Parker - she still didn't know how and where Crutis was. Sliding her fingers over the red snake mark on her ankle, Bai Qingqing could only pray that she would be saved from this situation before the mermen realise she had been stalling.

Before they have their way with her.

•••••

Relief flooded over her when Crutis finally saved her from the horrid mermen. One of them, Bluepool - was actually kind. He had tested Bai Qingqing timidly and even helped her escape. She could never truly how grateful she was to him because she didn't want him as her mate.

Bluepool on the other hand had sworn to stay by Qingqing's side and was now even following her along her journey.

All he knew was that they were going to some Tiger Village, as it was nearby.

A/n -

I believe you got that right. I am indeed suffering from writer's block, it's like I know what to write, exactly the ways it's supposed to write but not how to write.
I mean, does that even make sense? So I decided to write something, and this is what I came up with. I have changed the original plotline quite a lot, like I didn't include the draught and I believe Qingqing didn't outright go to the tiger village after all these. Anyway, if it helps my story flow, it works.

Also. I have a few suggestions

1. A story that starts in the middle of the plotline of the beauty and the beasts. Our FL is a business woman.

2. A story that starts with the plotline. Along with Bai Qingqing and her being chased by the wolves and yada yada. Our FL is a assasin

3. A story that starts before the plotline. Our FL'S are two best friends who were skipping collage and found themselves in the beastworld.

Please tell me which one you'd like to read first, I'll proceed with the draft of that story.