Shy Singer

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: fictionalstoriesbyme

Summary: Y/n is very introverted and shy, only singing and playing guitar when she's by herself yet Emma catches the end of a song she's singing, yet Y/n denies any time Emma asks. This causes Emma to try and catch her at every moment she can, Y/n even finding a camera one time and after Emma constantly asks and begs, Y/n finally gives in.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm home alone at the moment as my girlfriend, Emma Myers, is out with her friends at the moment so I'm thinking of playing some music and playing guitar. I put my headphones on and put the noise cancellation setting on then playing music, I go grab my guitar and head downstairs onto the couch, sitting up and beginning to play Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra.

"Fill my heart with song

Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words

I love... you..." I sing along with Frank, playing the notes and humming softly, swaying my body slightly as I sigh softly, finishing the song and resting my chin on the body of the guitar. The song stopping. I pause before the next song can play and I see Emma walking toward me, I immediately feel myself panic, moving my headphones around my neck.

"I love you too, now, what was that?" She asks me, taking my glasses off of the bridge of my nose and trying them on, looking very adorable as she grabs her tiger stuffy and sits down beside me.

"Nothing." I dismiss, pretending to mess up two chords before setting my guitar down and looking over at her. "How was hanging out with your friends?" I ask, leaning back and looking over at her as I tap a little rhythm on my thigh with my left and right index finger.

"It was fine, what were you doing with the guitar and the singing?" Emma asks me, smiling widely.

"I wasn't doing anything." I confess to her, standing up and grabbing the guitar, taking it upstairs to our bedroom and putting it in the case then hiding it as she walks in when I manage to walk away from where the guitar is.

"What're you doing?"

"Changing." I answer, thinking quickly on my feet. Pretending to look around to see if I can find my favourite t-shirt. I miss it, actually. Where has my t-shirt gone?

"You didn't change though?"

"It was because I was grabbing my favourite t-shirt but I can't find said t-shirt." I explain to her, her opening her zip-up a little more and showing me that she's wearing it. I feel my shoulders sink and see her smiling shyly. She looks so cute wearing my clothes.

"I'm sorry! But I really like this t-shirt too!" Emma confesses, making me laugh and walk over to her, resting my left hand on her waist and kissing her right cheek.

"It's okay, love. You wanna game together?" I ask, excitedly, going to move yet she stops me.

"Nuh-uh. Where's the guitar? I wanna hear you play and sing something." Emma expresses to me, I hum, shaking my head and walking back downstairs, her following after me. "Why not?"

"Mm-mm." I shake my head, again. Not wanting too.

"Why?"

"Because." I reply, shrugging. Walking over to the couch and sitting down, sighing contently and looking for my book, wondering where I put it.