Falling for a guitarist 2

A/N: Emma x Reader

Part two as requested me luvs

love ya <3

HERE WE GO

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm in my loft flat right now and staring at the ceiling. I haven't been the Myers house for a week and Isabel keeps asking me why I can't come over and I keep making up excuses.

I feel bad but I can't help it. I can't face Emma, not after what she said—

My phone starts ringing. I see that it's Isabel's mum. I answer.

"Hello?" I answer, hearing someone say something in the background.

"Hi. Uh, there's something wrong with... with Jeremy's desk and we only know one person who could help and that—that's you." She expresses to me, I narrow my eyes, slightly confused as she normally doesn't stutter, she's confident with what she says.

"Uh, sure. I guess. Is everything okay, Mrs Myers?" I ask, sitting up and cracking my back.

"Yes, everything's fine dear." She replies, I slowly nod my head and sigh softly, running my hand through my hair.

"I... I will be there in about 20-25 minutes, is that okay?" I ask her, running my hand through my hair as I put her on speaker and set my phone on my bed, getting up and putting jeans on and a t-shirt on. Having been sitting in my boxers and shirtless.

"Yeah, of course. Me and Jeremy might be out, is that alright? " She asks, I immediately feel somewhat tense and hum softly.

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. I'll be sure not to bother anyone. I'll see you soon, Mrs Myers." I say to her as politely as I can, before hanging up. I put my phone in my right pocket and brush my hair then my teeth, glancing around and sighing softly as I grab a few things that'll help with the door.

***

I arrive at the Myers house and I approach the front door, knocking and waiting for someone to answer. I rest my hand against the side of the house and itch the corner of my eye, sighing softly. The door opens and I drop my hand to stop itching my eye and look to see Emma who shifts uncomfortably and stares.

"What're you doing here?" Emma asks me, swallowing a lump in her throat and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Something's apparently wrong with your dad's desk. Your mom called and asked me to fix it." I explain to her, she nods and opens the door wider, stepping to the side. I walk past her, not bothering to stop and talk to her, I just stare at the ground and continue on, heading toward Jeremy's office and opening the door, slowly. Someone nervous in case someone is on the other side but there isn't. I see that there is a problem with one of the legs and it being slightly loose so I begin to try and fix it as best as I can.

I hear a light knock on the door and I pause for a moment before heading over and opening the door to see a sleepy Isabel.

"Oh, hey, you." She greets me, walking over toward me and moving her right arm around me. She rests her head on my chest, looking exhausted and clutching onto her plushie with her left hand.

"Hey, sleepy. You just wake up?" I ask her, she nods her head and I notice her begin to lean more and more onto me, hearing soft, gentle snores fall from her lips. I laugh quietly and set my things carefully down and pick her up, moving her legs around my waist and rubbing her back as I walk her back to her room.

"What're you doing?" I hear Emma ask causing me to stop and I see her glance at me and Isabel, angrily.

"She fell asleep, so, I'm taking her back to bed." I reply, noticing her shoulders fall yet her arms cross over her chest, having an adorable pouty look on her face that makes me smile and want to tease her but... I can't.