Christmas with The Myers

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: It's Y/n's first christmas with Emma and she decides to stay with Emma's family which finally opens her eyes to the chaos of the 3 other siblings and Emma.

i did write this when a little tipsy so if there's any mistakes... then shhh, you didn't see.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DARLINGS <3 i love you all so much and i hope your day is filled with laughs, joy, and many giggles as well as food! I hope everyone gets what they hoped for and are severely overjoyed with love. You guys have been amazing readers, I seriously could not ask for better, supportive, loving, and very VERY hilarious readers. MWAH! Merry christmas, i love you, and please, for the love of god... spread as much kindness and love as you can! - From, your (hopefully anyway) friend, Mommy / Daddy Kate <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I feel a tug on my arm and when I look over at Emma, she's standing like a little child bored out of their mind, wanting to stop taking photos and go inside so that when they go to sleep, they can wake up quicker and go see what they got for Christmas and it is very funny to watch.

"Emma, come on, Honey, just a few more photos!" Nicole shouts to her, beckoning her to move closer to her siblings. "Face the camera."

"Can we go back inside? It's freezing!" Emma complains, stepping closer to Olivia as she chitters, I take my jacket off, moving it around her and kissing her head, rubbing her arm while my other arm is around Isabel.

"Can't believe you wanna deal with that for the rest of your life." I hear Isabel comment between her teeth immediately making me laugh and Emma gasp, looking grumpy and offended. Unknown that Nicole had taken the photo which earns a grunt when she realises that I'm laughing, Isabel's mouth is open in shock and Emma looks like the grinch with how furrowed her eyebrows are.

"Izzy!" Emma shouts, pushing her. I immediately move my arm around her wait, stopping her from doing any further damage.

"Okay! Okay, okay, okay!" I say, through laughs, stopping her from trying to attack her sister while Isabel spews apologises through laughter.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Isabel spews out, giggling while Olivia and Avery are just sighing and wanting it to be over.

"Can we hurry up?" Avery asks, groaning but quickly laughing as she looks at us impatiently.

"She started it!" Emma complains, pointing at Isabel. I rub her arms, kissing her head.

"You're fine, we're fine. She didn't mean it."

"Wha—?"

"—Yeah, come on, Em. Let's just get the photo done and you can murder me later." Isabel assures her, making me snicker under my breath as I look over at her and we both laugh. Emma sighs.

"I'm holding you to that." She mutters, we all get back into position and take a few more photos.

"All right, that's—!" Nicole begins but the siblings all sigh in relief and immediately rush inside, Isabel being first and Emma running after her, shouting about being ready to kill her. Nicole just sighs and looks over at Jeremy who is giggling at his girls rushing to be inside. "Since when did their Christmas spirit leave?"

"Since we made them stand in thin clothing for 30 minutes, trying to get photos." Jeremy replies which makes me smile as I walk inside and talk with Avery and Olivia.

"Are they always like that?" I ask, glancing between them with my hands tucked into my pockets.

"Annoyingly." Olivia replies, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "It's so dark, I feel like it's midnight."