I Put a Spell on You

A/N: YOU GUYS READY FOR WHO THIS SHIP IS?!

WHAT THIS ONE SHOT IS ABOUT?!

ACTUALLY! ACTUALLY! I'LL JUST LET YOU READ. I'LL GET RIGHT INTO IT...

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

CC's POV:

I sigh, walking into school and plastering on a smile as best as I can for the day ahead of me. What I'm going to have to do, everything— shit, I have a test in Mr Michaels class. I'm gonna need to do a bit more studying up at the library, I'll need to find someone in that class that can help me. I hate him, he tries way too hard to be your friend and thinks he's way too cool. He's too cocky and everything.

Despise the guy.

I glance around, seeing Ava and immediately feel an actual smile form on my lips. I open my arms.

"Hey, dumb ass!" I exclaim excitedly, laughing as she turns around and rolls her eyes, opening her arms for me. I hug her back and we do our handshake that we created ages ago. I love this girl! She's my ride or die! Once we're doing, I get a few high fives and congratulations from the last games.

"Keep killing it, Walker." I hear someone say, offering for a high five. I smile, giving him a high five.

"Thanks, next goal, just for you man." I respond, glancing back at him and seeing him look at me doubtfully and wave it off, both of us laughing. I feel Ava wrap her arm around me, leaning into me.

"Ugh, today has already been a mind-fuck and it's only 8:40!" Ava complains, leaning more into me making me smile.

"Don't worry, darling." I respond, in a horrible English accent that fails miserably. I hear Ava laughs softly, removing herself from me.

"That was a horrific impression."

"I pride myself on them." I rebuttal, leaning toward her and poking her cheek, hearing her laugh and try to swat my hand away. I grin, bumping into someone. I immediately turn and look at who it is to see— oh, shit. "Shit, I'm sorry." I apologise, leaning down and helping them with their books.

"It's fine." She responds, casually, picking up most of the books and moving it toward her. "It was my fault, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, really." I dismiss, shaking my head lightly and handing her the two books that I managed to pick up for her. "Hopefully we don't bump into each other like this more."

"Wish you the best."

"You too, Miss Phantom."

"Phantom of the Opera?" She asks, grinning, her head tilting to the side. I meet her eyes, noticing how enticing they are and see her staring back at me. I smile, glancing at her outfit then meeting her eyes again.

"Yeah. Yeah, exactly." I respond, nodding my head, noticing her grin and nod her head.

"Good reference. Never thought I'd be referred to as an optical illusion." She counters, leaning closer to me, smiling widely, raising herself and moving around me, walking away. I stand up and glance around, itching the back of my neck then let my hand drop to my side.

"Hey, wait, I never got your name!" I call after her, unable to move by the slight trance that she's put me in.

"You'll find it." She counters, not even looking back at me, making me laugh softly. I turn and see Ava waiting for me, leaning against her locker with a smirk.

"Flirt." Ava comments, looking me up and down and shaking her head, walking away from me and heading to class. I follow after her, trying to forget about what happened but struggle too. Her angelic voice repeating in my mind, her eyes so enticing that I can't help but want to look into her eyes again.