Wolf Fight

A/N: Enid x Reader

Summary: Enid and Y/n are dating and when it hits a full moon, both girls head to their secret hide out, beginning to transform and something happens to Enid where she ends up causing a fight.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Enid's POV:

I'm really nervous for tonight, it's a full moon and I've finally become accustomed to being able to transform into my wolf form, same with my girlfriend, Y/n. She was able too before me and I always had to help her yet I knew she was always trying to hold back for me since I hadn't experienced it yet.

But now? We're doing it together. I'm so glad that we're doing it together.

"Enid, you pacing back and forth is creating a draft." My roommate, Wednesday, complains as she continues to write, not even looking back at me. I sit down at my desk, bouncing my leg. Trying to distract myself. "Enid—"

"—I can't help it! I'm nervous." I argue, noticing her stop typing but not turning to look at me, yet after a few seconds, she finally turns to me.

"You will be fine, Y/n will be looking after you in wolf form and I will look after you both from doing anything stupid." Wednesday assures me, her voice blunt and monotone. I slowly stop bouncing my leg, chewing on my bottom lip. "Here," She continues onto say, standing up and opening a drawer in her desk. She pulls something out, then walks over to me, handing me a tiny tennis ball. "I got you this for when you transform. I know you get easily bored."

"Aww, Weds!" I exclaim, standing up and hugging her. She doesn't hug me back as she's been too embarrassed about it ever since she did when the school went to shit. I pull away and take the ball, setting it down and resting my hands on her forearms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I thank her, seeing her nod her head imperceptibly, glare at my hands and step away. I move my hands to my sides and watch as she walks back over toward her desk, sits down, and continues onto write.

I wish my girlfriend were here to witness this moment, she loves teasing Wednesday.

***

I look at the moon through a window, seeing it's a full-moon. I stand up, seeing Wednesday check her watch and begin to stand up.

"All right, let's go before you start to change." Wednesday announces, walking toward the door after grabbing Thing and having him on her shoulder as she fills a bag with medicine in case anything bad happens and one of us gets injured. She opens the door and I see Y/n, about to knock. She smiles.

"Hey, guys." She greets us, glancing between us as she moves her hand down to her side. No longer needing to knock.

"Hey." I greet her, smiling and walking over to her, kissing her cheek. She smiles shyly, glancing down as I notice Wednesday budge between us, beginning to walk away. We follow after her, holding hands. We've got a little cave and a cover to it that we've got all to ourselves since most of the other werewolves just roam freely and do whatever they wish.

"Are you excited?" Y/n asks me, looking over at me. I glance at her before facing ahead, us walking downstairs to leave.

"Excited and nervous." I confess to her, feeling something in my gut tell me to not do something. I don't know exactly what but I'm not supposed to do something. I can't seem to figure it out. I just feel like something bad's gonna happen.

"It's gonna be okay, you've been getting really good at transforming." My girlfriend compliments, kissing my head and nudging me with her hip, slightly. A beautiful but contagious giggle falling from her lips that makes me smile as I lean more toward her, Wednesday unbothered by us and continuing to walk a little ahead. Talking to Thing. At least she's got Thing to keep her entertained.