Pastor's Daughter

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Emma is the pastor's daughter and when she sees a new family join the community, she goes to introduce herself as they are next door neighbours, however when she meets the oldest sibling of the family, her world is completely shaken.

Reader's top surgery + G!P

HERE WE GO!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I step into the van, picking up a box and heading out, moving past my dad and heading toward my new house. I walk inside and see my sister, Aubrey point upstairs.

"That goes in my room." She tells me, smiling shortly at me. I nod and head upstairs, going to the room that she picked and set the box down. Me and Dad are probably gonna have to build a lot of the furniture while Aubrey waits impatiently for us to be done.

I head downstairs, tying my hair up messily as I head back outside, seeing my dad trying to move the couch on his own.

"On your left." I inform him, moving around him and getting to the other side of the couch, lifting it with him.

"Thanks, kid."

"No problem." I respond, both of us managing to get it out of the van but setting it down as Dad has a bad back. I crack my back and glance around at the other houses in the street. I wonder if people are nice here. I look over at Dad and see him staring at a specific house. "You alright?" I ask, looking over at where he was and see a family approaching. A mum and dad with 4 girls.

"Hi! Welcome to the neighbourhood." The mum greets us, smiling and extending her hand for my dad. He takes it, shaking her hand.

"Hi, pleasure to meet you. Thank you." Dad thanks, then shakes the dad's hands, getting the names. I watch as Aubrey goes to step outside but immediately turns and walks back inside, hiding. Lucky bitch.

"Hi." I hear one of the sisters greet me, moving closer to me. I look over at them.

"Hey, I'm Y/n." I introduce myself, offering my hand and see them immediately take it, grinning.

"Isabel. These are my sisters Olivia, Avery, and Emma." She introduces them, pointing at each one. I shake their hands, stopping with Emma as I see her smile at me while we shake hands. I blink away every thought of liking her and step away.

"Lovely to meet you all, you all look really nice." I compliment, stepping back and glancing at all their outfits.

"Thanks!" Avery thanks me, grinning and peaking into the van. "You guys need any help?"

"Oh, uh, I feel bad. Are you sure?" I ask, itching the back of my neck. I watch as Isabel immediately rolls up her sleeves and steps into the truck picking up a box. I chuckle, following after her, picking up a box that also has my name on it. "All right, if we all get a box with number 3, just follow me." I say to them, setting a box aside and trying to find all the number 3 boxes.

Before we moved and we were packing, we gave ourselves numbers so we knew what was ours and what had to go where. Just seemed more efficient that way, especially with how much crap Mom and Aubrey have.

I manage to find most of my boxes and show them where my room is. Noticing Emma and Olivia glancing around the house, taking everything in.

"You can look around if you want, it's okay." I tell them, noticing Olivia turn to me and immediately smile, beginning to look around. However, Emma keeps her hands behind her back and stays in the room, not looking around. "Uh, I'm gonna go get another box." I announce to the room, only Avery and Isabel following after me. "Thanks for helping out, I really appreciate it." I thank them, glancing back at the two.