Falling for a guitarist

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Isabel is in a music class and when she finds a fellow guitar player, they quickly become friends and have sessions where they play together and Y/n helps her improve only for her to meet Isabel's sister and them both fall for the other.

Reader's g!p + top surgery

someone told me that isabel plays guitar and just knowing that inspired all this, so...

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Isabel's POV:

I'm in a music class right now and I'm following along with the guitar sheet music, taking my time and trying to memorise it. I continue to try to do it over and over again but struggle with speeding up and sometimes mess up. I notice the other guitarist isn't even doing anything, she's watching something on her phone that's on the stand and is watching intently.

I want to ask her for help but I'm too scared to ask so I don't think I'm going too. It's nerve-wracking.

I continue to try and attempt to do it only to feel eyes on me and I see the other guitarist looking at me and nodding her head along with it, watching me do it.

"Am I doing it right?" I ask her, noticing her nod her head as she pauses her show and puts her phone in her pocket and continues to watch it with me.

"Again, don't stop." She instructs me to do, I continue, starting from the beginning and looking at the sheet. I notice her begin to join in halfway, making me smile as both of us playing together is very angelic and nice. It mixes well together. I look over at her and see her smiling, she has her headphones around her neck but has wired earphones plugged into her phone which makes me laugh as it reminds me of my sister, Emma. "Ay, look, we're killing it." She says, a light smile tugging on her lips as we continue to play. Her voice is sultry, smooth, and low and very attractive because of that on top of her British accent. Lower than a normal woman's voice to the point that it soothes you.

"We are." I say, smiling excitedly before I accidentally mess up and we both laugh. "Damn it, I jinxed myself." I confess to her, hearing her laugh softly.

"It's all right, you got it. You got this." She cheers me on, watching me play it and glancing at my face to see I'm looking at the sheet music. "Ayy, there you go. Just keep trying to do that but progressively just try to speed up and it'll become muscle memory." She encourages, I nod my head, smiling softly.

"Thanks." I thank her, her shrugging and both of us going through it together. Her giving me tips to improve my speed movement and just having a good time. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name." I express to her, she smiles and offers her hand.

"Y/n L/n, nice to meet you...?"

"Isabel Myers. Lovely to meet you, Y/n." I express to her, taking her hand and shaking it, both of us smiling at one another.

"It's a pleasure meeting you too." She replies, her eyes being too enticing to not look at. "So, how did you get into playing the guitar?"

"I always like trying new things, so, this is just something new." I answer, her humming softly and nodding her head.

"I like that, yeah." She replies, nodding her head and leaning back in her chair. "That's cool."

"What about you?"

"Hm?"

"What about you?"

"Oh, I started... about back when I was in primary— no, wait, sorry, you guys call it elementary. Sorry." She apologises, making me laugh softly.