Finding love in a weird place 2

A/N: Emma x Reader

part dos, woo woo

here we go

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I'm playing Minecraft, building a new addition to the town and creating a house next to Y/n's tavern that they built, it looks really cool. I like it a lot. I hear my phone go off and I see that Y/n is messaging me.

"i'm bored, whatre you doinggggg????? " Y/n sends to me, making me grin as I glance at the chat on twitch then back at my phone, typing my response.

"i'm streaming :D, do you wanna join me??? x" I send in response, setting my phone on the desk and right below me, I repeatedly glance between my phone and my screen.

"yes plsssss, i'll join in 5 minutes"

"lemme wake up" She double-messages, making me smile slightly.

"enjoy waking up, see you soon x" I send in response then move my phone beside my keyboard and continue to play, Y/n soon joining and both of us playing and having fun.

*****

Y/n's POV:

I'm playing with Amy, building a treehouse with her and moving stuff in from one house to the treehouse. I walk past Emma, not saying anything and itch the side of my neck, glancing at my twitch chat then focus back on the game.

"hey! " She sends to me, personally, using the '/msg' method in the game which makes me smile. I stop and turn my character to face her character, her character approaching me and stopping in front of me. She repeatedly crouches then uncrouches, making me smile as I watch her, doing the same and spinning slowly. "you ignored me :(" She sends to me, I glance at the twitch chat.

"Guys, look away. Chat, cover your eyes." I say, quickly typing my response to her.

"im sorry, sweetheart" I send to her, noticing her character stop moving and when I don't see anything for a few seconds, I pull up her stream and see her covering her face, smiling. I grin, deciding to add more.

"ill make it up to you" I type out, debating if I should send it or not, thinking for a few seconds. "Hm." I hum, thinking and deleting the message part, typing again. "need me to make you feel better? " I type out and think, shaking my head lightly and deleting the message.

"thanks, little demon"

"Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay! I'm taller than you! My character might be short but I am taller!" I exclaim in response, beginning to angrily type. "feelings are hurt :(" I send it and walk away from her character, continuing to help Amy with the treehouse.

"can we watch the stars together, cowboy? " She sends to me, on the server, I immediately smile, knowing that she's watching my stream as I'm wearing my cowboy hat. I look at the camera and stare for a few moments before sighing, adjusting in my seat.

"Hi, Emmy." I greet her, looking away from the camera and focusing on the game, trying to hide my smile that is fighting to get out.

"Is Emma here?" Amy asks, eagerly, her character turning toward mines.

"Uh, she's over by my old house in the game but she's in my stream. I will be leaving in a moment or two but I'll be back soon. I promise." I assure Amy, continuing to help her build stuff while I wait for Emma to get ready for a call between the two of us, so that I can hearing her prolong a hum. "What?" I ask, curiously.