Enid's girl

A/N: Enid x Reader

Requested by: Lesbiangirlly

Summary: Nevermore guys are hitting on Y/n and flirting with her which causes Enid to be somewhat jealous causing her to be protective plus possessive of her best friend.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Enid's POV:

 I'm sitting beside my best friend, Y/n L/n, and we're in Miss Thornhill's class, learning about plants. I'm not paying much attention to what she's saying as every time I try in her class I fail but then when I don't try, I pass and do semi-decent. So, I'm trying not to listen too much and try too hard.

"Psst." I hear someone whisper when Miss turns and faces the board, beginning to write an explanation for something. I turn and see a guy hand me a note and tilt his head toward Y/n. "Hand it to her, yeah?" He whispers to me, I take it and turn around, opening the note and reading it. 

"You look really hot today - Xavier " The note reads, I immediately roll my eyes and fold it over, handing it to Y/n. Y/n looks at the note then at me and stares, not paying attention to Miss Thornhill. She opens the note, reads it, shuts it over, scrunches it up and puts it in the nearest bin. I smile and hear a sigh from a guy behind us, making me cover my mouth as I quietly laugh, watching her smile sweetly at Xavier then sit beside me. 

"Thought you liked him." I whisper to her, she shakes her head and stares in shock at my words.

"Definitely not." She replies, quietly, before laughing quietly. "Don't want Bianca after me, do I?"

"No, that'd be terrible." I reply, nodding my head and her humming as she faces Thornhill and goes back to taking notes and paying attention like the goody-two-shoes she is. I envy her sometimes and her ability to do everything with ease. It's difficult for me to focus, write stuff down, memorise it— it's all too much for my brain yet for her, it's effortless. 

***

It's lunch right now and me and Y/n are walking to the quad, chatting away about whatever and she starts to tell me about this character in this franchise she's watching called Remus or Moony? I don't understand it but apparently he's a werewolf and is called Moony and she's telling me how she wished to be called Moony because of how cool of a nickname it is. Someone budges past her which causes her to bump into me. 

"Shit, I'm sorry, Enid." Y/n apologises to me, making sure I'm okay and her inspecting me as if I had been punched and battered to the ground. While, out of nowhere, Ajax randomly appears and grips the guy's hand, turning him to face Ajax only to push him.

"Hey, watch where you're going." He states angrily at the guy who barged into Y/n. Y/n immediately looks over toward at Ajax and stares in confusion.

"Shut up, man. Back off." The guy replies, Ajax scoffs and crosses his arms.

"You back off. You could've hurt h—"

"—Shut up, Ajax, I'm fine. Just drop it." Y/n tells him to do which Ajax agrees too, walking toward her and resting his hand on her back, directing her to the quad and I follow after Ajax and Y/n who are bickering like siblings.

***

Turns out the guy who bumped into Y/n is now public enemy number one. Some guy named Carter had done it and ever since then, people have practically been glaring at Carter and he hasn't talked to anyone due to how a lot of the guys will just have a go at him for what he did. Y/n, of course, found this ridiculous and shook her head.