Sick

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: ilovelgbtcommunitty

Summary: Y/n is sick but doesn't tell Emma as she doesn't want to stress her out because Emma is stressed out enough with work. Yet when Emma come homes after work, she notices Y/n on the couch, sleeping but sweating and has a bucket on the floor in case she throws up. Causing Emma to take care of her.

reader's G!P + top surgery !!

make sure to eat and drink something, please <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I sneak toward my bed, ready for work and see my girlfriend, Y/n, fast asleep. She looks so warm and safe underneath the covers, it's so cute. I lean down and kiss her cheek gently, stroking her cheekbone and smiling widely.

"I gotta go." I whisper to her, noticing her twitch a little bit before starting to wake up, immediately panicking as I never normally wake her up. "Sorry, sorry, sorry." I apologise, she reaches for me, tugging me down and hugs into me. "Love, I need to go—"

"—Hm-hm." She denies, shaking her head lightly. "You read it wrong." She tells me, making me laugh softly. I place a kiss on her forehead, rubbing her back.

"Nuh-uh."

"Uh-uh, see? Says right there on my 'Y/n timetable'. It's... actually all filmed and your just imagining yourself having to go." Y/n explains, both of us laughing. I feel her remove herself from me and I kiss her cheeks then her forehead.

"I'll see you after work, love." I say to her, she nods and yawns, covering her mouth before rushing to the toilet. "Need a pee?"

"Hm-hm." She answers, making me laugh. I leave, heading to work.

Y/n's POV:

Once I hear the door being locked, I immediately throw up in the bathroom. Gagging afterwards and flushing the toilet, letting myself move back as I rub my stomach, groaning. I feel so sick, I honestly feel like crap. My nose is stuffed for no reason, my head feels like every little noise is ten times louder than it actually is and my entire body feels like it's been battered and completely wrecked on.

I attempt to stand, immediately feeling dizzy. I sit on the toilet, reaching for my toothbrush and rinse it, put toothpaste on, then rinse it again and begin to brush my teeth. I feel like shit man, this is completely ridiculous.

***

I reach for my phone, wondering if I should order myself Lunch instead of making it. I've managed to move onto the couch and am completely enwrapped with my comfort blanket, it's massive and keeps me warm so much. Very fluffy as well. I've also managed to watch a couple of episodes of a few different series' that I've been meaning to watch which is good.

I decide to order myself a Burger King as I really want a Chicken Royale meal, and apparently Burger King now have Monster as an option as a drink now so you best believe I'm getting myself one. I love it. I order it and pay, sniffling and rubbing my stomach as I feel so fucking sick.

I notice myself getting a call, seeing that it's from Emma. I answer, putting it on speaker.

"Hey, love, just wanted to check on you." Emma greets me, making me smile as I feel myself feel a little bit better.

"Hey, how're you?"

"I'm okay. You doing okay? I miss you." She replies, I know that she's been really stressed with work recently because she joined slightly late so there's been a lot of 'let's just do it!'