Torn Apart 2

A/N: Emma x Reader

PART TWO

WOOOO

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

It's been two months since Y/n has left and things haven't been going well at all. I've been trying to cheer up Dean for the past few weeks but he's just been sulking around all the time even though when Y/n was here, he pretended like she didn't even exist, even her parents.

I exit my room, going to meet up with Dean and finally take him on a walk around town as he's barely left his house. I walk downstairs to go inform my mom and see her talking to Isabel and Avery.

"Hey guys." I greet them, walking over to them, them all hugging me one-by-one and my mom hugs me back, squeezing me gently, before pulling away.

"You okay, Honey?" Mom asks me, curiously, I slowly nod my head lightly.

"Yeah. I'm gonna try to go for a walk with Dean." I inform them, all 3 of them groaning and rolling their eyes. I sigh. "Come on."

"Girl, he is literally the worst to you."

"He's nice."

"He's not nice if he's always yelling at you and his sister then throwing a hissy fit when she leaves." Avery replies, Isabel nodding her head, both of them laughing and high-fiving.

"Come on, he's sweet." I say, trying to assure them. Noticing my mom stare at me in disbelief, I look at her for safety and to defend me only for her to just smile shortly. "Oh come on."

"I'm sorry but I don't think that he's a good choice, honey." Mom expresses to me, kissing the side of my head and rubbing my shoulder. "I'm sorry but I don't and I don't want to lie to you."

"Fine. Fine, I'm still going though." I express to her, leaving and heading toward Dean's place to get him and take him for a walk. I arrive at the house after walking for 15 minutes.

I just want Y/n to come back and everything to go back to before. I don't understand why it's so difficult.

*****

Y/n's POV:

I'm in my class, dressed nicely and taking notes in my class, making sure to focus hard. I've been getting A's and it's surprisingly been semi-easy. There's some very difficult stuff for me that's sometimes thrown in my face but I religiously revise and always make sure to continuously improve.

I've only heard from my dad a few times, never bothered to call but will write me letters and I reply with letters that I'm assuming no one else knows about. He's very cryptic when it comes to his letters whenever I ask how everyone is and will mostly just tell me how work is, what they're having for dinner that week and how he wishes I was home.

I sort've wish I was home... especially since Christmas is in, like, 3 days. I wanna be there as there's some really beautiful things that happen at Christmas but... I—I guess I won't bother with it. Better just... stay home... Fun.

"Y/n." I hear my friend, Soph, call on me quietly and nudge me. I look at her and she beckons toward the teacher, I look over and see him staring, impatiently.

"Yes, sir?"

"You're brain is wanted." He replies with a sarcastic smile, attempting to make me laugh but due to the topic that I was just thinking about, it fails.

"Right, sorry, Professor." I apologise, slightly sulking and adjusting in my seat while he repeating the question which I answer correctly. Soph offers a sneaky high five which I give her while the teacher faces away and continues on to write something on the bored.