A Night To Remember

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Emma are at a party together and progressively dance together before an enticing night.

IFYKYK

Reader's G!P x

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I dance with my friend, swaying to the music as I smile, humming as I spin my friend around before we move close to one another.

"I think I'm gonna go get a drink." I hear her confess, I nod my head and continue to dance as she heads toward the bar for a drink. I glance around, seeing a brunette haired girl staring at me, smiling enticingly. My smile widens as I continue to sway, dancing with myself. I notice her approach, closer and closer. I sway towards her, hoping that I'm not overstepping any boundaries for her.

"Hi." I hear her say to me, I spin her around before pulling her close, both of us moving and laughing together.

"Hey! I'm Y/n!" I introduce myself, holding her hands as we sway our hips closer and closer against one another. My right leg between hers and her whispering in my ear, her breath against my neck, causing me to want to shiver.

"I'm Emma." She whispers, I feel my eyes flutter close, wanting to simply melt against her and be able to kiss her. She already is so beautiful and has such a beautiful energy around her, it's way too enticing that I can't stop.

"Well, Emma, you're an amazing dancer." I confess to her, hearing her laugh softly.

"You are very much leading me, so, it's all you." Emma replies, hr voice electric, like hearing it will immediately make you awake and excited for whatever adventure you're about to endure with her.

"Hm." I let out, unsure if it was a moan or a hum but embarrassed either way. I hear her soft giggle against my skin, eliciting a soft hum from my lips to slither out into the open. I notice her eyes meet mines, staring into my soul for what feels like only a brief moment but an important one. One that feels like might mean something. I notice her rest her forehead against mines, her hand resting on my cheek, she strokes my cheekbone before moving her hand off and stepping away from me. "No, stay." I plead with her, glancing between her beautiful eyes.

"...Are you sure?" She asks, gently. I nod, moving closer to her and noticing her eyes take all of me in. I blush, leaning close to her. I want to be in her presence for the rest of my life, I feel so safe.

"I wanna get to know you more, Emma." I express to her, she raises an eyebrow.

"Hm... really?"

"Really."

"Follow me." She whispers in my ear, moving her hand up my bicep before moving down and along my forearm, holding my hand as she directs me through the busy crowd of drunk people. We make it out of the bar and she directs me into the closest, dimly lit back street. I feel her hands hold both of mines as I move my body in front of hers as she rests her back against the wall. "This feels much better than a bunch of other people being around us." She confesses, smiling and giggling softly.

"Agreed." I answer, laughing softly alongside her. My eyes not moving away from hers, too entranced. I step closer to her, our hands holding onto one another's as if we're about to disappear from one another.

"I feel like me and you have a lot more adventures to endure." Emma confesses, shyly, I nod, agreeing with her. Resting my forehead against hers, my lips inches away from hers.

"Might as well start now." I whisper against her lips, noticing her surge forward, kissing me. I
immediately remove my hands from hers and cup her face with my right hand while my left hand tugs her hip closer to me. Our bodies closer than ever. I feel her part away for a moment before kissing me, much deeper.

***

She unlocks her hotel room door and we both glance at one another. She steps first, waiting for me. I step in and follow after her, shutting the door behind myself and it locking behind me. I notice her wrap an arm around me, pecking my lips, beginning to smile.

I melt, holding her waist and tugging her closer to me. Our lips brushing against one another before I feel her sit me down, her straddling one thigh and resting there. I hold her, protectively, not wanting to let her go.

"You taste so good, love." I whisper against her lips, noticing her smile. Sinking into me as we continue to kiss. Her body feels made for mine, her lips feeling like magic against mines, her hands only fit for me.

"You are very... very addictive, Y/n." She whispers against my lips, tugging on the bottom of my t-shirt. I help her take it off of me and take her hoodie off, kissing her neck. Making sure to take my time with this art of work in front of me. My arm wraps around her and I lie back, flipping us around and lying her down. Kissing her chest, neck, everywhere I can. Feeling her hands explore my back as I rest my hand on her waist.

"Is it alright if I—?"

"—Yep." She answers, giggling angelically, pecking my lips before taking her t-shirt off on her own accord. I smile, feeling every breath escape her lips as I kiss just the spot on her neck, moving my way down and unbuttoning her jeans, moving them slowly down as I kiss my way down her thigh. Holding onto every ounce of sin that I know we're about to do and I desperately don't care because I have never felt more alive than I do right now.

***

I move my right hand up her wrist and connect our hands, hearing an angelic moan fall from her lips as she arches her back into me. I moan softly, dipping my head into her neck as I blush. Feeling myself on top of the world as I continue to move inside of her, feeling every loving emotion and more.

***

I feel her move her hand under my neckless, tugging me closer. Her beautiful smile widening as her eyes glance between mines then her eyes focus on my lips; I lower my head, hovering my lips just above hers, noticing her lean up, our lips about to touch yet I slightly move, not allowing our lips to touch just yet.

"Uh... Excuse me." I hear her say, wrapping her arms around my neck and tugging my chest against hers. I laugh softly, her kissing my lips repeatedly before kissing all over my face. I smile widely, feeling loved and appreciated in this moment.

"Em... Emma!" I exclaim, letting out a set of laughter, her smiling widely as she continues to kiss all over my face, flipping us around. I blush, holding her tightly. I don't wanna ever let go of her at all, I feel her kiss my lips repeatedly again before finally stopping to take a break. "Maniac."

"Bully!" She counters, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at my face. I laugh moving it and sit up, trapping her in my arms as she attempts to wriggle out of my grip yet I hold on. She glances over at me before turning to me, I shake my head.

"Uh-uh, you're not going anywhere just yet." I express to her, seeing a smile slowly tug on her lips as I gently kiss her lips for a moment, before stopping. I wait to see if she wants more and she rests her hand on the side of my neck, moving to the back of my neck and kissing me. I feel my cheeks heat up as I continue to smile, kissing her back as my hands move around to Emma's back, my hands wandering on their own accord.

I lie back down, feeling our hands connect. I use my thumbs to rub her hands as I feel her lips against my neck, moaning softly.

I know this will probably only last tonight, so, I'm going to make sure I take in every single kiss, every single moment with her and make sure that I remember it.

________________________________________________________________________________

ik this is shit, i'm so sorry LMAO

i love you, luvs <3