11

Harry

I trace my fingertips up and down Amelia's bare arms. The two of us lay naked in bed, tangled up in each other's arms and the sheets. I wish I could wake up to this every day. This in itself is my own personal heaven.

I could tell Amelia was upset last night, and rightfully so. I have no doubt in my mind that Shannon released her information online. She has some vendetta against me for some reason. Maybe I did come between her and her best friend but she's the one that insisted on trying to break us up for her own personal benefit.

We haven't turned on Amelia's phone since last night. My number was released once and my phone immediately fried because of all of the notifications coming in at once. I have no idea how many messages and calls Amelia will get but I know it will most likely be too much for her phone to handle. I hope that when we turn it on later we can at least have a couple seconds to dial up Shannon.

I'll admit I'm against Amelia confronting her. I just don't want her to get hurt if she finds out Shannon did this. Plus I don't see how it will help since the deed is already done but if this is what makes my girl feel better then I will support her.

"Harry?" Amelia says. I hum in response. "I love you," she tells me randomly.

My personal heaven has just been upgraded.

"I love you too, my darling," I tell her, a goofy smile spreading on my face. I know she's not in the best of moods right now, therefore I'm not either, but it still makes me incredibly happy to hear Amelia utter those three words. I'm a romantic.

"I need to change my phone number," Amelia continues, bitterly laughing.

"Do you want me to go with you to the store to do that? We can go today if you'd like," I offer.

"I think I can just call it in," Amelia responds. She pauses before she continues. "Maybe I'll go in though. I need a new phone anyways. I think my plan might be up,"

"Well if you'd like me to go, I'll be there,"

Amelia presses a kiss to my bare chest.

"Thank you," she whispers.

I grin and pull Amelia closer to me. I don't really want to go to the store but part of me is hoping I can manage to buy her a new phone and maybe even take over her plan. I get the feeling she doesn't like me paying for everything but I don't want her to worry about expenses. Besides it's the least I could do after everything.

"So I was thinking today I could show you the apartment I'm thinking about buying here," I slowly say. I opt to leave out the part about her potentially moving in with me just for this moment.

"Okay," Amelia says, softly. "Is it close by?"

"Relatively. It's on the Upper West side,"

"The Upper West side is expensive," she mutters.

"It's not that bad," I lie. "I just really liked the apartment I found. It's in a safe building with security there 24/7. There's also a state of the art gym, a huge pool, a beautiful dining area and bar. Oh! And there's also rooftop seating with an amazing view of the city,"

Amelia shifts so that her head now rests on the pillow so she can face me directly. I angle my body so that I am also looking at her. Her messy hair falls into her eyes and I sweep it behind her ear out of habit.

"I know what you're trying to do," Amelia tells me with an amused grin on her face.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."