49

Hello I am back lol sorry for the delay. This is a filler but I just wanted to put SOMETHING out there lol 
...

Amelia

It's the last show of Harry's tour and I've been exceptionally teary-eyed the entirety of his performance. The past couple of weeks have been some of the best of my life. Maybe I should have taken Harry up on his offer to tour with him sooner. It wouldn't have worked with my work schedule - or rather pending work schedule in the fall - but perhaps I would have been happier. 

Watching Harry on stage is absolutely mesmerizing. He truly is a natural at what he does. I'd like to think that if he didn't wind up on the X-Factor and then ultimately in One Direction, that he'd still be up there on stage right now. It doesn't matter what life it is - Harry will always be a performer. 

I think this show was one of my favorites, probably right behind the New York show where he gave me a little shoutout. I could feel the emotions radiating off of him then like I do now, but for different reasons. Before it was because I was there. He was sentimental, to say the least, and a complete softy. Now he's emotional because it's his last show. I caught him crying earlier today  and although he swore he was fine, I knew he wasn't. 

He definitely put his all into tonight. He performed like he was never going to again, which is part of what made it so spectacular. His heart and soul shone through on absolutely every song, just a little more than usual, specifically during 'Kiwi', which he is currently halfway through for the third time. I thought he was kidding earlier when he said he was going to prolong the concert as long as he possibly could but apparently not. 

"Isn't he asthmatic?" Ryan leans in to ask me as we watch a breathless Harry prance around on stage. 

I nod, feeling my adrenaline from the show turn into worry for my boyfriend. 

"Yes he is," I respond through gritted teeth. 

Although it's somewhat amusing to watch, I can tell Harry is struggling to catch his breath on stage. He can't even sing by the time the chorus comes up the third time though. He just stands there panting while the crowd takes over. 

"Good thing his inhaler is on standby, yeah?" Ryan jokingly asks me. 

"I'm going to kill him if his asthma attack doesn't," I half-tease back. 

I love Harry and I don't think he's in any serious harm, but I still don't want him to hurt himself. I don't want anything to happen to him. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it but I can't stand watching him lose his breath all because he doesn't want his tour to end. He's so precious yet annoying at the same time. 

I'm on the edge of my seat, not literally, for the rest of his performance until he finally decides to wrap things up. As soon as the show ends, Ryan and I make our way backstage while Harry hugs his bandmates and finishes up. A couple girls try to stop me for pictures or to ask questions about Harry, but I just smile and try to be as polite as I can. The attention isn't something that I'm used to yet, but I think I'm starting to get there. I haven't had any negative experiences like I did that night of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show or other negative run ins with toxic fans. 

As soon as I get backstage, I see Harry in all his glory, taking a big puff from his rescue inhaler. I immediately jog over to him, causing him to smile when he sees me but I don't return it. 

"Are you okay?" I frantically ask him. 

He lets out a long breath and nods. 

"I'm fine, darling," he responds. His voice is a little gruff and shaky but he definitely doesn't sound as out of breath as he did on stage. "Just a little asthma attack. Nothing I can't handle,"