Chapter 40:Sweet potato

~*Kyojuro's POV*~

Her lips are cold to the touch as they press onto mine, pursing softly while my hands make it to her waist and grip at her sides. I'd expected them to be chilly, with how the rest of her has turned out. Her shoulder once I moved her shirt down, her cheeks, neck, the precipice right to her bosom. Every part is frosted. Doesn't matter how frigid she may be, though, I know I'll be warming up whatever I come across next.

Her hand managed to make it to my hair, searching for some time before tugging near the base gradually. I let her go along without a thought to the pulling- I wouldn't rob her of the support as I sink deeper into the waves of the kiss, keeping the rhythm with no air break of my own through these strokes. Muted sounds come from in between the heavy breaths lingering off from our lips, just the tiniest hint of her voice hitting my neck and I feel like I'm being lured further into her aura, into everything my roaming hands might manage to find.

     -~

I let out a gasp into the crook of her neck as her cold fingertips brushed against my exposed collarbone and made me disturb the light silks draped over us. They flicked at my unbuttoned uniform shirts, trying to push them off from my shoulders. Only a chuckle among my kisses under her ear to acknowledge her efforts, ones that sent my cheeks warming and shivers going down my back.

My hands moved as fluidly as the incense smoke around us, giving focus to her hips and waist, just yet to stray onto her slightly exposed chest. I let my eyes flick there every now and then, but no touching, not yet. I'm saving it for the good part. Doesn't matter if we're moving slow, I'll go as steady as possible as long as I know she's enjoying it.

I dove into yet another heated kiss as she finally got my top to the point where I had no choice but to throw it off to the side of the bed, not letting her get a rest from the passion. My tongue slipped past her lips to cover a sharp inhale from me as her palm slid down my chest and to the center of my abs. I placed my hand on hers, my long hair caging the sight of her flustered features in my drunken eyes. She shifted her legs around in the airy fabrics around us, thumb, massaging my abdomen.

"... can I keep going?" And that ghostly smile could've sent me off the stage with glee if I didn't know any better, more beautiful than any of the other faces that I've gotten the privilege of seeing tonight. The absolute angel among these sheets...

"Go ahead..." My voice came out murky in my head as I moved my hand away from hers, letting it go to caress her cheeks. The room seemed to cloud further with the calming aroma of incense as that scarred hand went gently across my skin, tracing the edge right over my waistband while I captured her back up to the hunger of my lips. The silks kept coming on top of us, and every move was a shot of sake that intoxicated me more, and more, and more... and... more...

𝙒𝖍𝓪𝓽'𝒔 𝓽𝖍𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝖗, 𝙠𝔂𝞼𝓳𝖚𝖗𝞼?

𝙒𝓮𝖗𝓮𝜼'𝓽 𝔂𝞼𝖚 𝖍𝓪𝝂𝓲𝜼𝒈 𝖋𝖚𝜼?

𝒹𝞼𝜼'𝓽 𝔂𝞼𝖚 𝛚𝓪𝜼𝓽 𝓽𝞼 𝒔𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝒍𝞼𝜼𝒈𝓮𝖗?

                    𝙠𝓮𝓮𝞺  𝒈𝞼𝓲𝜼𝒈...

𝖍𝓮𝖍𝓮~... 𝚼𝞼𝖚 𝒔𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓮𝒹 𝒍𝓲𝙠𝓮 𝔂𝞼𝖚 𝛚𝓮𝖗𝓮 𝖍𝓪𝝂𝓲𝜼𝒈 𝒔𝞼 𝓶𝖚𝓒𝖍 𝖋𝖚𝜼...