Chapter 68:From my view

Her hands are just a little shaky when lifting up her chopsticks, the tremble going all through her wrist and fingers. The utensils don't go about as fluidly as they should, like for every move, there was an equal pinch to draw that back. It's surprising to see her so independent after last night.

     Ms. Kocho had to put up much more of a fight this morning, but eventually conformed to using a spoon to eat her breakfast. She said the demon they faced wasn't an easy one- - the fact that Ms.(l,n)'s dexterity stayed intact is magnificent! She bounced back like it was none of her own business!!

     "Who's over there? I know it's not either of the Hashira here, your stealth pales in comparison." See? Even her senses are still in good shape! I question if she even fought in the first place...

     "Sorry to snoop, ma'am! I just wanted to check in... see how you were doing!" I tried to chuckle to the Slayer as she raised her interest at the sound of my voice.

     "Kamado?"

... ~*Tanjiro's POV*~

      "What are you doing here? This is an emergency site for injured Slayers." She asked while facing me, putting her breakfast off to the side. I smiled while stepping out from the shaded hallway, rigid in her presence.

     "We were on a mission with Rengoku last night before we came here."

     "Kyojuro... he's here too?" The Ice Pillar asked as I walked over to the porch, taking a seat on the opposite end to her. She seems surprised to know that. As for me, it's something I already anticipated. There are some things that I saw on my mission. Not bad things, simply... strange signs.

     "Nothing happened on the mission you were on, right? Is that why you're here?" ... Well, the mission happened, more than just the mission, actually. It wasn't good, no. The fact that both of our nights turned out like this still bothers me. From my view, it seems like everything was meant to collapse. I'm just thankful that none of my squad are supposed to be here.

     "A lot happened." At this angle, I see something that feels so obvious now.

.
.
.
 ~^~

     For once, I'm glad it's Zenitsu dealing with Inosuke and not me. I'm sure he'd be snooping in on Rengoku's business, otherwise. I don't mind taking the lead, but it's still nice to not have my hands full. I suppose it's good that Inosuke has no clue how to read, that would make this... a lot worse.

     This smell from our superior's air is odd, it's something I never expected out of him. He's been smiling almost the entire letter, taking his time to think about every sentence he jots down. It's a passionate aroma, the excitement is wafting right off of him! Something more than just passionate, and I know exactly what it is. 

     "Rengoku, what are you writing?" I don't mean to be a peep... or maybe I do, but I've got to know if it's true, and while my friends are occupied, too.

     The Flame Pillar pried himself away from his thoughts and gave me a glance, but only a glance, making no waste of time to return to the word he was on. "This? I'm just writing a letter to (y,n), something to keep me occupied while we take our rest." A letter, and to Ms.(l,n), as well? Don't get me wrong, they seemed a little friendly when she visited him at training, but I didn't believe it would be like this! The big if is barely an if at all, it's practically fact!

     "Are you two are involved with each other? I usually hear about these things from one of the other Hashira beforehand!" I exclaimed, thinning my smile as the man flushed at the register of my statement. He must be bashful about-