31 - Blood, Water and Audacity

A traitors embrace
How foolish how wrong
Contained in one place
Anxiety spawns
Unopened renowned
What's needed upscaled
Digested inhaled
Unwilling unwound. - Flesh Into Gear - CKY

Caleb's POV

I look at Davyna, blown away by her statement. I look at Vincent who looks just as stunned as me. "Are you sure?" I ask her. She nods her head. "I am absolutely sure. As much as I've been scared to admit it, I'm all in. I need you both, I love you both."

She said it. Finally.

I smile widely and pull her back between Vincent and I on her bed. "You love us huh?" I tease her and she tries to get away from us but Vincent blocks her escape. She looks between us with a nervous expression, and isn't expecting what we do next.

I quickly pin her down on her bed by her wrists gently, and hover over her. She looks up at me, blushing. "I love you too, mate, my future Luna." I say before leaning down and kissing her. I hear her heart pick up and beat faster, as she tries to get her hands free from my grip. She's unsuccessful.

I trail kisses down her neck, then the middle of her chest, down to her toned stomach and back up again. She's starting to breathe heavily as I let her back up and Vincent slides behind her as I kiss her again, harder this time. I hear her moan slightly through the kiss and I can't help but let a small growl come from my throat. She's letting go, and my god it's hard to control myself. I break the kiss and I see Vincent behind her, moving her ponytail away from her neck and kiss it, grazing his fangs from her neck to her shoulder. She shudders as he leans into her ear and says, "Not like it has to be said, but I love you too, my beloved." She gasps as he grazes her neck a second time with his fangs and she moans again, leaning her head back giving him full access to keep peppering kisses all over. Her heart is frantically beating as this point, and she turns herself around and kisses Vincent with more passion then we've ever seen from her. I decide to run my hands down her body and trail kisses down her back.

"We need to....stop.. " She says breathlessly as she breaks her kiss with Vincent. Both him and I are breathless as well and we nod, respecting her choice as we promised.

"We can do that, love." Vincent says and he pecks her lips and I move back to allow her to move onto another spot on her bed.

"It's not that I don't want to uh...continue, but I'm just not ready to go there yet." She emphasizes "there", and looks away, blushing still.

"That's okay, it's probably best we wait for sex until we accept the bonds anyways." I state and she whips her head to look at me wide eyed. "Can we not talk about this?" She says desperately.

"It's so cute that you're so embarrassed." I chuckle. "You haven't been with anyone have you?" I ask bluntly.

She shakes her head, "No I haven't, it wasn't much of a priority."

"Well our priority is going to be making you feel amazing when that time comes."

"I wouldn't ask for anything less, but I might ask for more." She replies and lightly bites her lip. God damn. I mentally smack myself to keep myself from taking her right here.

We all take a moment to catch our breath. Vincent and I change our positions on the bed and lean back on her pillows and Davyna comes over and lays in between us and holds both mine and Vincent's hands. I feel the warmth of the mate bond and we lay there for a few moments in silence.

"So what's next?" Davyna asks, yawning slightly. I sigh and Vincent says exactly what I'm thinking. "Well before we accept the bonds and mark you, we have to tell the council that you're our mate. We can't keep hiding it at this point. As much as we want to keep you safe, there are some rules we have to follow." He continues. "We will tell the council, and they'll perform a ritual to confirm the mating."