Chapter 69 - Awakening

Zander's POV:

I woke up to the sound of running water, and the thick delicious scent of vanilla and caramel hung in the air. Alexa's scent always had my mouth watering, and desperate for a taste.

Through my window I could see the sun setting. Beautiful rays of orange and pink danced between the forests branches that surrounded the mansion. The warm colours were quickly being devoured by the cool dark blue sky that surrounded them.

I recall it had been night when I fell unconscious. My eyes widened in shock when I realised I must have been asleep for almost a full day. Alpha's are usually only asleep for a few hours after the marking process. Only Lunas that are humans, are out for a day as their body needs to adjust to the extra powers, even normal she wolves don't take this long.

The steam and light that was drifting under the bathroom door, told me all I needed to know. I pushed the blankets off of me and took quiet calculated steps.

The front door was already locked, good. When my hand reached for the bathroom handle, to my surprise it opened with ease. Alexa stood tall in my large square shower. It was the size of six normal showers so I could shower in my wolf form.

The glass that connected to either side of the tiled wall, was misted so all you could see was the colour of skin but no further details. In the centre there was no door, you just walk in as paws and handles never mix well.

The ceiling above the shower was littered with holes. It took over most of the space where the shower sat below.

Warm water rained heavy droplets onto Alexa and the floor surrounding her, masking the sound of my quiet footsteps. You could adjust the pressure of the water as well as the temperature in here. It was my favourite feature. I took off my clothes, before stepping under the water. I leaned in close ready to kiss her neck however before I could touch her, her muscles stiffened and the water turned hot.

"Zander!" Alexa screamed my name in excitement, flinging her naked body into mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gripped my hair whilst she pulled me against her, slamming her soft plump lips onto mine.

"Hmm.. Alexa," I moaned between our desperate consuming kiss as we fought each other for dominance. I won of course. When we pulled away for air, I had to ask. "What gave me away? Did you smell me?

"No, I felt your excitement once you got close and heard your thoughts. You were trying to sneak up on me." She laughed and then glanced down at my mark proudly, which I hadn't looked at yet.

"Well, pulling a stunt like you did, marking me when you felt like it just to use me for my power and energy.. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." I paused for dramatic effect watching Alexa swallow before continuing; "It's going to get you punished. I have been fighting my own nature and Shadow with great difficulty this whole time, only for you to mark me first." My canines descended as I scraped them slowly along her neck. I heard her heart rate spike as she took a step back. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Tell me Alexa, what should your punishment be?"

"I.. I.. have some ideas." She began sounding nervous before her last word sounded seductive. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed hold of my cock that was already excited for her. She looked up at me smiling before her tongue darted out licking my tip. Warm sparks jumped along my skin as her warm soft tongue tasted me.

I couldn't help the moan that left my lips as my eyes closed briefly. I grabbed her wet hair with my right hand but didn't want to force her into anything so I didn't move her head. I looked down at her before her lips parted. She looked me in the eyes before she took my cock into her mouth slowly, sucking as her mouth retracted. Each time she slid me back into her mouth she fit more of me in than before.