Chapter 84 - Sharp Tooth

**Warning some intimate scenes ahead. ** 

Zander's POV:

"Darling you can have the world if-" My words lodged in my throat the second her warm tongue darted out and ran up the length of my shaft. Her hand worked the base of my cock and occasionally cupped my balls as her mouth sent my nerves firing pleasure signals to my brain. Her soft plump lips and moans vibrated, adding to the pleasure caused by the sparks. It didn't take long for my moans and breathing to become rigid and unpredictable.

"Alexa.." I moaned trying to pull out for her sake, but both her hands gripped my arse locking me in place as I came undone in the back of her throat. I watched as she swallowed every drop as I came down from my high. 

I didn't trust myself to speak so instead I used the bond while I caught my breath. "That was incredible!" Even in my mind, my words sounded breathless.

She smiled "Come on it's a long drive, you need to get ready." We were out the door within the hour after eating a light breakfast which consisted of fresh mangoes with pancakes, and downing a hot cup of coffee.

We took two cars, I drove Alexa, and Jax drove Ed, Ella and Alessia in the car behind us. Alessia wasn't going to come but managed to fit in 2 hours and 48 minutes of her time... exactly. She said after times up Crim would come back to steal her away without anyone noticing.

Alexa was all nerves. She tapped her fingers or shook her feet every ten seconds, not to mention I could feel her through the bond so strongly, it made me fill with nerves I mistook as my own.

"Darling you have nothing to be worried about, and nothing to prove to anyone. Whether you win or lose today, keep in mind he is not only an Alpha but your twin. He knows you better than most and will most likely be able to predict your moves.

"But his never seen me train before? How would he be able to predict my moves?" She asks as further worry seeps into the bond. It wasn't like Alexa to doubt herself, but it was good she wasn't cocky. It would give her a fighting edge to expect the unexpected and to keep her guard up.

"Darling I didn't say that to make you worry more, but to see it as training.

"See that's just it! If I lose to my brother, how am I going to face the evil witch and protect the world from being destroyed? It's just too much weight on my shoulders, I'm just feeling overwhelmed by it all." She admitted slumping helplessly in the passenger seat.

"I understand the source of your nerves now, but you're forgetting one vital thing." I say as I take my eyes of the road to glance into her beautiful eyes. "Your not alone." As I turn back to the road I continue; "You may feel the weight of the world on your shoulders, but you have all of us here wanting to fight with you. Wanting to fight to protect our homes and our families. You have me. I will do anything in my power to lessen your burden. I love you Alexa, and I believe in you. It's time you believed in yourself."

I watched as a stray tear made it's way down her cheek and felt her gratitude through our bond. As we approached the Sharp tooth border the four guards positioned out front let us through. There eyes lingered on Alexa a few seconds longer than they had on me, curiosity filled their expressions. It was evident they were expecting us and recognised her scent being similar yet different to Abe's. They were related after all.

We parked the car after following a gravel road that lead towards the pack house. Jax and the others trailed close behind.

Alexa's POV:

On the front steps of the pack house stood Drake the Beta, and Abe's Gamma Ned. I had heard a lot about Ned from my brother. Abe said he was very loyal and trustworthy and that he always noticed things others overlooked, and not to underestimate him.