Chapter 97 - Interrogation

Zander's POV:

I growled whilst emerging from the water to stand directly in front of my mate. How dare she speak this way. She didn't have to say much for me to understand her train of thought. Especially when she forgot to block our connection.

I felt every ounce of dread, sadness, fear, loss and a slight amount of determination. I saw it in her eyes as I felt each and every emotion breaking my heart at the thought of losing her or our baby.

My fingers gripped her chin tilting her head up towards ours. Her eyes were glossy but I saw the fight in her eyes as she fought to control the tears that threatened to spill.

"Don't let those thoughts take up any space in that beautiful mind of yours. Whatever happens we will do it all together. I will protect you and our baby with everything I have. I promise." I kissed her soft and slow, letting all my emotions flow through our bond. I felt her tears win against her fight as they slid down her cheek landing onto my hand that still gripped her chin.

"Zander you need to know something." Alexa began. "You.. need to know that if it came down to choosing between my life and the packs, or the entire world for that matter, I would make that sacrifice in a heart beat. I would want you to live your life. I will find a way to sever our bond so you don't die along with me. You deserve-"

"No! If you both die, I die with you. If you find a way to stop that from happening Alexa, I will never forgive you for taking my right to choose away from me. To live in a world without you, would be my own form of hell, and I don't choose that. Promise me."

I could see her walls crumble at my words and felt her love and understanding through our bond before she spoke. "Okay Zander, I promise. The three of us are in this together, no matter what."

I pulled Alexa in for a passionate kiss. She didn't protest as she melted instantly into my arms. I loved this woman more than I had ever loved anyone. I would give up every sunset just to be able to look into her eyes, every flavour just to taste her lips on my tongue, and every sense of smell, just to smell her intoxicating scent every night before I closed my eyes.

Those familiar sparks drew us together like magnets. Pushing and pulling until we moulded together as one. My eyes darkened taking in her exposed curves and feeling her nipples brush against my chest. Her legs parted on their own as her body responded to mine. My fingers slid into her slippery folds, enjoying the sounds that emerged from her beautiful mouth.

I laid her down against the soft sand by the waters edge, her legs rapped around my waist as her arse was gently caressed by the warm water emerging from the underground spring.

After three more pumps I lined my cock up with her entrance, too impatient to wait any longer. We both needed this. I slid inside her tight pussy, groaning as it's warmth and sparks zapped along my skin. I couldn't tell where her moans began and where mine ended as we took our time basking in each others warmth and love. My fingers gripped her perky bottom, lifting her higher to meet each one of my hard deep thrusts. We started gentle but moved to a firm frantic rhythm, causing the water to splash and splutter around us. My thumb found her clit rubbing in circular motions causing Alexa's body to arch and quiver beneath me. She held my biceps in a death grip as I pounded into her.

We were surrounded by the purple and blue crystals that grew along the cave walls, sending spurts of colour reflecting off every ripple in the water and every jagged surface. Her body was fucken perfect. Our gasps and moans echoed inside the silent cave only adding to our aroused state. Her chest bouncing with the harsh movements of my carnal thrusts. 

It wasn't long before my canines descended and sunk down into her delicate flesh, sending her spiraling over the edge writhing in pleasure beneath me. The moment she screamed my name she bit me in return. I came undone with an earth shattering orgasm. I exploded, unleashing Shadow and my unrestrained growls of pleasure, enjoying every second as I came down from my high.