Chapter 40: The game. (Bellerophon is a sniper?)

Luke immediately launched off of the ground, laughing wildly as Zoe smiled on his shoulders. Bianca sank into the shadows behind them, a glittering grey aura starting to settle around her.

Luke zipped away, and Percy turned to Icarus. "Who's gonna get there first?" He asked.

Icarus chuckled, and they both started to walk forward. "Probably Luke. We both know full well Bianca won't advance alone."

Percy nodded. "Yeah, probably."

They continued to walk for a while, leaving their flag behind, not a care in the world, until stopping in a shadowed area. "This is nice," Percy said.

Icarus laughed. "It's like the underworld. Nice and calm. Except here -"

An arrow suddenly flew past his face, and he smiled. "That happens."

About five Hunters walked out of the woods, arrows nocked, with some campers in front of them. Including Jonathan. "Well, if it isn't the oh so mighty 'son of chaos' and one of his lackeys," he said.

The hunters looked at him in disgust, while the other campers shifted uncomfortably. Percy just laughed. "You never do learn, do you?"

Jonathan's smile turned into a sneer. "We'll see how much I learn once you and your lackey are on the ground."

The hunters all fired. Percy drew his cloak completely around his body, while Icarus just didn't move. All the arrows shattered against them.

The hunter nocked another arrow while Jonathan got mad. "How'd you do that! You're not allowed to use your immortal powers!"

Percy smiled under his mask, and both him and Icarus walked out of the shadows. Everyone took a step back in fear.

"W-what the hell is that?" Jonathan whispered in terror as Percy's third eye locked onto him, narrowing into a glare.

Percy laughed. "Like it? It lets me know anything and everything about you. Like your weaknesses, or your secrets."

Jonathan took another step back and then steadied himself. He pointed at the two of them again. "Fire!" he yelled.

Arrows flew, but Icarus just walked forward, letting them shatter against his metal skin. He got close to Jonathan, and one of the campers rushed forward, trying to hit him with his sword. It clanged against his skin and instantly shattered.

The camper stared at Icarus in terror, while Icarus just kept advancing. Percy laughed and rushed forward, his third eye switching constantly between the campers. He whirled about, kicking knees and stealing weapons, until all the campers were defenseless.

Arrows slammed into his cloak and shattered again. Percy smiled and turned towards the hunters, who paled. They knew he wouldn't hurt them, but he was still scary.

Icarus finally got to Jonathan and simply crushed his sword in his hands before picking him up and flying away.

Percy stared up where Icarus was flying away. "Bro," he said before shaking his head as more arrows shattered against his cloak. "Just make sure he doesn't have fun," he said under his breath before turning back to the hunters. He spread his arms.

"Who wants to fight first?" he said.

The campers ran past him, trying to use his showboating to get past him. He laughed and moved to intercept them, but was hit by a grey blur and sent flying into a tree. It groaned and fell down behind him, crashing onto the ground.

Percy felt the air begin to crackle, and his eyes widened. He quickly leaped out of the way as a giant lightning bolt hit where he had been crumbled. An arrow shattered against his cloak as he stood up to face his new opponents.