Chapter 75: Where everything goes well. (Percy accidentally kills a giant)

Percy slammed into one of the heads of the creature, punching it and sending the head crashing to the ground. Another head snapped at him, but he maneuvered out of the way, wings flapping.

"C'mon," he taunted. "I thought Tartarus would have trained you better than that."

The beast apparently didn't take kindly to the mention of its master, as three heads snapped toward Percy at the same time. He dodged two of them and flew over the third, stabbing his trident into its eye. The beast cried and launched its heads up, hitting Percy and sending him flying.
----------------------------------------------------------
The armies crashed into each other and immediately began taking lives. From within the monster army, the Titans and Giants began to advance. Around each of them was a large empty circle, as each monster really didn't want to get squished.

Luke cracked his neck. "Everyone ready?"

The strike force nodded, and he rubbed his hands together, jogging in place. "Good."

With a cry, the team advanced through the lines of the enemy. Luke zipped through the battle, cutting down monsters left and right until he stopped in front of Hyperion.

"Hey, big guy," he said, cracking his knuckles. "I haven't missed your ugly mug."

Hyperion laughed and twirled his swords. "Do you think a pesky mortal like you could defeat me alone?"

Luke shrugged. "I probably could, but lucky for me, I'm not alone."

"What are you - AGH!"

Hyperion whirled around and swung his sword, just barely hitting Bianca, who was already turning back into shadow. He looked back at Luke and saw Bianca next to him. He roared and advanced, swinging his swords. Luke parried as Bianca dodged, and they both rushed forward, stabbing into the Titans' feet.

He kicked out one of his feet, almost getting Luke, who zipped away and started wagging his finger.

"Oh, come now," he said. "You didn't think getting me would be that easy, did you?"

Hyperion's eyes lit on fire, and his armor started to glow. The light covered the surrounding area completely, leaving no room for shadows.

"Huh," Luke said.

Hyperion swung his swords at Bianca, who tried to block. The strength of the attack pushed her back, but she managed to stay standing. Hyperion raised his arm for another strike, but his leg buckled under him as Luke zipped by and stabbed out. Bianca thrust her hands up, and a large bone thrust out of the ground, stabbing into the Titans' shoulder.

He yelled and stumbled back, glaring at the duo.

"Fine," he said, nostrils flaring. He rushed forward in a surprising burst of speed and thrust forward with a sword. Luke zipped out of the way, and Bianca tried to dodge, but the sword sliced through her arm. She gasped in pain, and Hyperion smiled, smacking the flat of the blade against her body.

She flew to the side and crashed into the ground. Luke zipped forward and ran up Hyperion's sword, thrusting his sword into the Titans face. Hyperion roared and smacked Luke off of him, clutching his bleeding eye. His remaining eye bore into Luke with as much hate as it could. Underneath his armor, black splotches attached to his skin grew bigger. Black liquid began to run through his veins as he threw one of his swords at Luke.

The sword sank into the ground where Luke was a moment before, and the two crashed back into each other. Hyperion began to get faster and faster as the black splotches grew larger and larger until he was rivaling Luke's superspeed. The two swords clashed against one another with equal force.