Chapter 50: Confrontation with a brother. (Bellerophon cries)

When Percy opened the door to Bellerophon's room, he didn't expect to see a big gold ball emanating with the sounds of his sobbing.

Percy walked up to the ball and knocked on it, confused.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"No!" Bellerophon yelled.

Percy heard Icarus sigh through the metal. "Someone is leaving the internet or something?"

"Why is that a problem?" Percy asked.

"His videos gave me knowledge on the modern-day world!" Bellerophon sobbed out. "And now he's leaving."

"Right..." Percy said. "Anyway, I came to tell you guys that I'm going to visit Poseidon and might be gone for a while."

The ball broke apart a bit so Percy could see through Icarus's wings, who was hugging and consoling Bellerophon. "Good luck. I'll help Seashell through his tear session."

Percy nodded and left the room, leaving behind a sobbing Bellerophon. He walked down the stairs and into the living room, passing Leo and Calypso, who he had already said goodbye to. He put on his mask.

He exited the cabin and shut the door securely behind him, taking in a breath of air. He waved his hand, and a blue portal appeared in front of him. He walked forward through it, smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------
"Rhode, where are they!" Triton yelled at his sister, who stuck her tongue out and raced down the hallway of the castle.

"I need them for my job!" He yelled as he chased her.

"You don't have a job!" She yelled back to him, laughing.

Then she ran into Kymopelia, slamming into her and stumbling back. "O-oh, hey, K-kim," She stammered out.

Kymopelia looked at her, and then to the very out of breath Triton, and then back to Rhode. "Give Triton back his horn and trident. Dad is expecting a visitor."

Triton perked up as he grabbed his horn and trident. "Who is it?"

"I don't know," she lied.

"Yes, you do! Dad tells you everything!" Rhode said.

Kim looked at her. "Doesn't mean I know who the visitor is."

Amphitrite floated down the hallway, smiling when she saw her children. "Oh good, I was looking for you. The visitor is here."

They followed her to the throne room, where Poseidon was happily talking with a cloaked man in his throne room.

He smiled as he saw his family enter the room. "Ah, good, you here!"

"Come, come, take your seats," he said as he gestured them over.

Amphitrite sat in a throne to the right of his, while Kymopelia sat at her father's feet in a smaller throne and Rhode sat at her mother's, on a likewise small throne.

Triton stood on the left of Poseidon, who was issuing orders to everyone but his family to leave.

Triton gripped his trident. "Father, why is everyone leaving?"

Poseidon took a deep breath after the doors to the throne room closed, leaving only him and his family. "As you all know by now, a war is being fought by the demigods."

Rhode nodded. "Yeah, and another group, right?"

Kymopelia nodded. "Chaos's warriors."

Poseidon nodded. "You are correct. This," he said as he gestured to the visitor, "is the commander of that team, the Son of Chaos."