CAUGHT IN A TRAP

For those who don't like lemon, skip the first pov.

King's Landing 298 AC.

Jaehaerys Targaryen.

After spending time with his sister on Dragonstone he'd arrived back to find his wife awake and waiting for him. That she was lying in their bed wearing a shift and reading a book shouldn't have been enough to inflame his passions and yet it was. Jae finding himself standing at the doorway and just taking her all in, each little movement she made was simple and yet incredibly arousing to him for some reason. As he looked at her she'd wet her finger and turn a page, or bite her lips as she read something interesting. Occasionally she'd brush her hair back when it fell across her face and though she was well covered up, the small glimpses of her body were enough for him.

When she had noticed his presence he couldn't be sure, but the look she gave him was both one of annoyance and one he'd come to recognize. The thoughts that this was why she'd not slept were enough to excite him even more. Had that not been enough then the way she placed the book on the table and then slowly removed her shift almost had him tearing his own clothing off and he would have had she not demanded, no ordered, him to take them off slowly.

"Stop." she said and he looked at her "Disrobe slowly." she said biting her lip once more and he smiled at her as he did as he was bid.

Whether it was the newness of their being together in this way or a sign that they were far better matched than most, they'd found they took great pleasure in each other's bodies. Not just in the things they did together, not just in the act itself but in the looking, the touching, the soft caressing of each other before, during, and after they'd lain together. Jae had found watching his wife remove her clothes to be just as arousing as when he removed them for her. Margaery he now knew preferred for him to remove his own while she watched.

So that's what he did, unfastening the buttons on the tunic, removing the tunic itself, his shirt, and then his boots. All of this taking more than thrice the time it would normally take to remove them. As he even more slowly undid the laces of his britches he watched as Margaery moved the covers to one side and lay back against the pillows. His wife looking like the maiden herself and Jae finding his fingers wouldn't follow his commands as he stared at her.

"My husband likes what he sees?" she asked, the smile on her face playful but true.

"Very much so and never have I been so grateful for the gift of sight as much as I am when looking at my beautiful wife." he said to a small laugh.

He felt almost short of breath when she ever so slightly parted her legs, Jae's eyes drawn to the soft brown hair she had at the junction of her thighs. Every inch of her was absolute perfection he thought as he looked at her. The small little spot she had on her right breast, her pink nipples that were standing hard and seeking his attention, her legs, and what lay between them. He almost laughed when she raised her eyebrow and then pointed with one of her fingers at his britches.

"Off." she said her voice a little huskier now and he was glad he'd affected her as much as she had him, another thing he was more than thankful for finding out since they'd married.

It was no surprise to him that he was already fully erect, nor that he saw the almost involuntary narrowing of her eyes when she looked at his manhood. Once he took the britches off he moved closer but not to the bed. He stood almost at the end but not quite as he moved his hand down his stomach and saw Margaery squeeze her legs together. When he took his cock into his hand, he saw her bite her lip a little harder and when he began to move it up and down, her nostrils flared ever so slightly.