[My Mistake 1] Solid Silva

Istfg I'm such a whore for this guy

Istfg I'm such a whore for this guy. Picture credits: ????

Part one of the Mistake miniseries.

🚨Mentions of child abuse🚨

Reader POV

"Oi!"

I looked up from my books to see Solid Silva, third child and second son of House Silva.

"Yes?"

He sat down, smirking at me. "What are you doing this fine afternoon?"

"Not you," I said with a glare. "What do you want?"

"You." He slid the books across the table.

"No." I grabbed the book back, or tried to. "Hey! Let go, you seaweed hair idiot!"

"Now now..." he smirked. "Studying love potions, eh?"

"It's for research purposes! You know I wouldn't ever make that. It's too dangerous."

"Wait..." he looked closer at the handwriting. "YOU wrote this?"

"Of course." I grabbed the book back, slamming it shut, knowing the book only opened for me since I placed a powerful spell on it. "What do you want, Silva?"

He shrugged. "I want to spend time with you."

"Ha, as if." I stormed out of the area, looking at him one last time. "You disgust me."

He sighed and stood up to follow me, but I was already gone.

Lady Acier, give me strength.

Originally, I was from the witches' forest.

My mother had begged Lady Acier Silva to take me away from the forest as the witch queen was going to keep me locked up since I had enchantment magic as well as a strong sense of potions.

I fixed my hat, riding my broomstick to the Silver Eagles base.

"Shame Noe isn't here with me," I thought aloud to my best friend who was forced into the Black Bulls.

She's the only one I like. The other three siblings are so stuck up and snobby.

It's disgusting!

Had it not been for one Acier's dying wishes for me to be under the care of the Silvas, I would've left.

I was only two when she died, but my mind was far older.

I barely remembered her, but the memories would show up.

"Oi."

I jumped out of my trance, seeing Solid smirking at me with his arms crossed.