Solid Silva NSFW ABCS

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Probably would mock you for finishing before him but who cares? He probably would sleep while inside of you since you're both tired af.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
On Him: His hands and eyes. His hands are l a r g e. And his eyes are beautiful.

On You: Your thighs and shoulders. He loves to mark both of them and he doesn't give a shit if your a thiccc queen. In fact, he loves it.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Inside. Unless you want to get preggo, you'd better get that birth control.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Will love to do it in the pool or hot spring. I mean he'll kiss you in those areas but will not fuck you in a pool or hot spring since there's usually people around. But if it's empty👀

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
Inexperienced but learned quickly.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying)
Doggy, missionary (basically anything where he's on top of you).

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
Serious af

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc)
Clean as hell

I = Intimacy (How are they during the
moment, romantic aspect...)
Kinky mf but can be romantic. Especially if you spent the day together or had a nice time eating dinner together.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
He's one horny mf so he jacks off at least four times a week.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Edging, breath play, breeding

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
Bedroom, Nozel's office when he's not there (Nozel hates it btw), the garden, against any wall

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
Simply you existing. But especially if he smells chocolate near you or sees you wearing his clothes.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Will not harm you. Unlike Nozel, he isn't too into BDSM despite being sadistic af. BUT if you really insisted, he might try.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
Indifferent.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
All depends on you. If you were being a brat, he might go slow as hell. But if you really make him mad or jealous, you won't be able to walk for a bit.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Loves them. At least four times a week.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Open to almost anything ig.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
3-4. He really does work hard so🤠

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
Oh he definitely owns toys and uses them on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He teases too much sometimes but always leaves you satisfied.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
Will moan like a bitch when y'all really do it

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
Wouldn't mind fucking you while finishing a battle but oh well.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants👁👄👁)
7 inches.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
He's horny. Pretty high.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Fifteen minutes is all it takes and he's out. Will sleep with his junior inside of you. Yeah, this leads to morning sex.

_______________

I am a whore for both Solid and Nozel. And clearly you are too, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.