[The New Mistake 2] Solid Silva

Part two of the Mistake miniseries

🚨HEAVY NSFW🚨

His age in this: 18
Your age: 17
(I'm too lazy to update the other part so just go with it)

Reader POV

I looked down at the photo of the golden clover.

"I've never heard of such a plant..." I thought as I walked down the path to border where the most plants grew. "But if the wizard king himself requests it, then it must exist."

I heard a rustle in the bushes followed by an irritated voice.

"(y/n)! You didn't wake me up!"

I glanced back at Solid, rolling my eyes. "So? That's your fault for waking up late."

"Yeah, whatever."

He sighed in frustration. "Why are you being so rude?"

"Ha! Don't make me laugh. You are so fucking stupid. To hell with you."

I found a poster with the image of the clover. "It's going to be a walk. Get your water chariot ready, water boy."

"Why-"

"You want to walk?" I said. "I'm not letting you onto my broom."

He shook his head with a smirk. "Oh, but it can fit at least three people." His gaze lowered to my feet where I was standing on a rock. "Huh. No wonder something seemed wrong. We both know I'm taller than you."

"Piss off, seaweed hair."

"Bratty, are ya?"

"Hardly." I hopped onto my broom. "If you wish to, you may ride on my broom. But one wrong move? I'll beat your ass myself."

"Kinky~"

I glared at him. "Shut the fuck up."

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I got onto my broom, flinching at his warm touch.

"Relax," he said. "It's just you, me, and these animals."

"That's exactly why I'm uncomfortable." I lifted the broom up, noting how he rested his head on my shoulder and basically wrapped me in a sloppy hug.

I could indeed feel his emotions.

The strongest was regret and the feeling of loving something that was already gone.