Mafia! Nozel Silva x Reader

I was inspired to write this by a FANTASTIC edit for Nozel Silva by animix389 on Instagram

<Go check out their edits because they are EPIC>

Reader POV

I cursed. "THAT FUCKING BASTARD!"

All of our assets in Sanchillo were gone in the big explosion caused by our enemy gang, Silva.

I was the leader of my own gang, Acnoria.

"We need to leave now!" Siran said over our headset intercom. "Or else the fuckers are going to end up strolling into Sanchillo and probably kill everyone."

I huffed. "Alright. Alert Osamu that we'll be heading back and expect us back in half an hour."

"Ditto." Siran clicked his tongue and I pulled over my hood and out of the smoke coming out of the building, I saw a male with weird green hair stepping out.

He was shouting incoherent words at someone as I ran through the shadows.

My comrades and I made it back to House Acnoria where Osamu was waiting to treat the wounded.

"Another trip?" Dario asked me.

I nodded and threw my black gloves to the ground. "That fucking bastard blew up our assets in Sanchillo. I'm just glad that he wasn't there, otherwise, I would've killed his fucking ass."

"We still don't have intel on the bastard himself- but we do know Nozel Silva is behind this," my twin brother said.

I clenched my fist. "Of course. That fucking lame-braid asshat would pull some shit like this."

"Dario, did you manage to get the drugs from Shevik?" I asked my brother as I let Osamu clean the nasty cut on my face.

Dario nodded. "They're sitting in the safe. Oh, and this arrived." My brown-haired brother handed me a neat letter with House Silva's insignia on it.

I opened it angrily and read it over.

You should've stayed out of my business and not taken Noelle in.

It was written in fine silvery letters with a hint of cologne.

"I'm sorry," Noelle looked guilty.

I sighed. "Don't apologize. Your family treated you like shit. You'll be safer here."

Noelle Silva was rescued off the streets when her brother Solid Silva almost killed her back in Soledo.

I just so happened to be in the area and leapt to her defense and heavily injured Solid. That little bastard must've told Nozel who then fucked up our trade assets in Sanchillo.

"But-"

"Noelle. You were abused by your family," I growled. "Shut up. You're safe here and no matter what happens, we will protect you."

"No. Lady Acnoria, you don't understand," the youngest Silva said as her voice shook with fear. "When my brother gets his gang involved in affairs and shit, the other party will be demolished."

I smirked and kissed my gun. "Then we'll give them the ride of their lives. Don't you know that since the 1830s, Acnoria and Silva both have clashed? Neither gang emerged victorious over the centuries."

"I know, but-"

"So trust me," I said. "I'll be fucking damned if I don't make them pay. Besides, no one would dare fuck with Acnoria unless they want to die."