Nozel Silva x Royal! Reader

Requested by Reneqade ! Hope you enjoy this :)

Scenario: Noze Silva x Royal! Reader

Magic: Starlight Magic

Status: Arranged Marriage

Warning: For the sake of this one-shot, there will be NO MEGICULA OR DARK TRIAD BS! MANGA SPOILERS!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Reader POV

It was a lovely day in the Heart Kingdom. I looked down at the koi fish swimming around my bare feet as I stood barefoot in the rivers.

"(y/n)!!!"

I turned around, annoyance coursing through me. "Loloepechka! Can't you see I'm about to practice my magic?!"

My younger sister ignored me. "He is here!"

I frowned. "Who?"

"Your betrothed? Remember? Mother arranged this marriage before she..."

"Alright, tell him I will be there in a few." I sighed in annoyance. So much for practicing my new spell.

Servants rushed about, getting me ready to greet my future husband.

A long time ago, when Mother and Father were still alive, they arranged a marriage between a royal from the Clover Kingdom and me.

His name is Nozel Silva.

I had heard he has his mother's mercury magic.

I haven't seen said male in over twenty years. He was now 29 and I was 25.

My personal servants rushed about, getting me presentable. As the eldest sibling from the Heart Kingdom, it was my duty to make sure everything in the Kingdom went well.

Or at least, that's what I was told.

Until I was told on my seventh birthday that I was set to marry Nozel Silva when I became 25.

There was a four-year age gap between us, and as aforementioned, I haven't seen him in twenty years.

I had no idea if he still liked to eat strawberries with chocolates or if he liked to sit by the lava pools and watch the sunset on the lands.

"Well, you look lovely!" Clarisse, my best friend and head servant smiled at me. "You're almost married, Princess!"

"I know...it's so hard to believe that this time next month I'll be married." I looked in the mirror and frowned.

Anyone with eyes could see that I looked beautiful in my (f/c) dress with silver trimmings and a silver heart necklace that my mother had given to me.

However, my expression was the opposite of happy.

"Why the long face, Princess?" Clarisse asked as she placed the silver Heartian crown on my head.

"I just don't know if I want to get married to Nozel Silva," I said. "I don't know him at all. Not to mention that it would mean leaving home. I wouldn't see everyone as often as I'd like to,"

The ravanette smiled. "Aw, I'm sure Prince Nozel would let you visit often!"

I said nothing but allowed her to put the finishing touches on my outfit.

Lolopechka, with Undine, smiled at me as I left my chambers.

"Are you ready to meet him, young one?" Undine asked.