[Shipwrecked Pirates 2] Nozel Silva

Part two of the Shipwrecked miniseries

🚨Intense chapter ahead🚨

Nozel POV

It was a cold December morning when I heard shouts coming from House (l/n) which was connected to the castle all the royals lived in.

"BLOOD! GET HER STABLE!"

I peeked outside my office, uninterested.

Until I spotted Noelle and a bunch of outcasts and foreigners.

"What the hell...?"

I knew Noelle wouldn't dare step foot in this kingdom ever again, so she must've been forced to come here

I decided to confront the situation, telling Solid and Nebra to stay where they are.

I spotted Noelle holding (y/n)'s favorite telescope, knowing damn well (y/n) must've been in danger because she never went anywhere without her telescope, much less letting anyone touch it since it belonged to her deceased brother who dreamed of finding a pirate ship.

"What's going on?" I demanded, but no one answered me.

And half an hour later, I found out what was going on.

(y/n) had risked her life to find Another Atlas and got hurt in the process.

I looked down at the telescope and glared, anger boiling in my veins.

"You pathetic girl," I spat once the doctors had left the room.

(y/n) glared at me, sitting up and wincing in pain. "What are you doing here, Silva?"

"What are you doing here, (y/n)! And injured! What the fuck were you thinking!" I yelled at her.

She flipped me off, wincing in pain that showed in her eyes. "Oh, for fucks sake, Nozel! That's the first thing you say to me!?"

"Well, what am I supposed to say?!" I spat. "You abandoned this kingdom and show up out of the blue! Almost dead! You're pathetic."

She raised her hand and slapped my face. "Get out."

"No." I grabbed her telescope that Noelle brought in. "You're foolish. It's time to grow up, Princess (y/n). You have brought shame to House (l/n) with your silly dreams."

"Nozel, drop the telescope!"

"No." I knew she couldn't move so I took advantage of that fact. I unsheathed my sword and sliced the stupid object up. "There."

I put my sword back and (y/n) was staring at me with a look of shock, anger, and deep hatred.

"What the fuck..." she whispered. "Nozel. You're a fucking asshole."