Nozel Silva: Yandere ABC's

Requested by clarenceok

━━━━ღღ━━━━

'A' is for AFFECTION: How does he show affection?

Nozel Silva is known as a cool-headed captain. But when you manage to get yourself into his heart, he'll be all over you.

We're talking random 3 am visits to your bedroom where he'll cuddle you and maybe might get some (cough cough).

If someone shit-talks you (especially his family), he'll snap and beat the shit out of them.

He doesn't care who it is.

If they dare shit-talk about his darling, HANDS WILL BE THROWN.

There are no exceptions.

However, he doesn't really view you as your own person. You are his possession and he feels he has the right to do whatever he wants with you.

'B' is for BEAUTY: Name three (3) things he finds beautiful about you!

Your eyes. He loves to stare into your (e/c) orbs as he whispers sweet nothings into your ear or anywhere at any time. He might just grab your chin and stare deep into the (e/c) ocean and drown in your gaze, before kissing you.

Your hair. He likes to play with it at times and when no one is looking, he'll secretly do your hair. But by the time you wake up from your sleep, you just figure you have horrible bedhead.

Your personality! It's what drew him to you! You were in the middle of a fight with some arrogant nobles (it doesn't matter if you are noble or peasant) and grilling them against prejudice against poorer folk. If you are wealthy yourself, he's done for. He can see your wonderful personality hidden behind those clothing. If you are poor, he's still done for. No matter who you are, it doesn't matter - it's who you will be!

HIS.

However, if you are poor, he won't be afraid to use his title as a royal and the captain of a strong squad to make sure you know who is in charge.

'C' is for CHERISHING: Describe a memory about you that he treasures

His top favorite memory of you is when you decided to surprise him with a birthday cake on his birthday!

You had gone through the trouble of making it just for him.

It meant you cared, right? It meant you loved him, right?

"Thank you so much for the cake, (y/n). But you've got some frosting on your neck."

"Hm? What do you mean?" You looked down and saw Nozel placing some frosting onto your neck.

"Naughty naughty. We'll have to clean it up."

From there, he pins you to whatever is close and sturdy and take you there.

You'll hobble around the next day with hickeys all over you. He'll specifically request you to wear something that exposes your shoulders and neck.

'D' is for DEVOTION: How reliant are you on him for your own happiness and daily life?

100%. Once you're in his grasp, don't expect to come back out. Game over.

He tries very hard to make sure you are happy, but he isn't afraid of showing you your place at his side.

I can see yandere Nozel being the type to trap you in a steel execution ball if you're acting up.

Don't worry, you won't die. But you'll be heavily injured.