God! Nozel Silva x Human! Reader

Requested by a friend on Instagram :)

Scenario: God! Nozel Silva x Human! Reader

Magic: YOU don't have magic, sorry

Warning: Slight nsfw and angst

⋆ ✯ ⋆

Backstory

In the heart of town, on one stormy night, a little girl was born. She was born to Master Osaka, protector of the Silva Shrine. Her mother, Hana, died in childbirth.

Those who were there that night say that Hana joined her ancestors in the Starlight Grounds with the noble family of Silva watching over them.

What is so special about the noble family of Silva? Well, they were really gods.

The Four siblings ruled that land together.

The eldest was Nozel. His power was mercury magic and creation, which the people used to make amazing scientific discoveries within the forest nearby. He even had some components of metal magic, which was used to protect from invaders from the neighboring villages that worshipped other gods, but also for recreational use.

The second child was Nebra. Her power was mist magic. She worked with her brother, Solid, around the areas of water surrounding the town, hidden deep from the world.

The third child was Solid. His power was water. Like Nebra, he was charged with keeping the people safe. However, his sadistic nature needed to be fed, so he was offered sacrifices of food and drink.

The youngest, Noelle, was said to be another goddess of water. But she was the fierce protector of everyone. Anyone who was sacrificed to her brother Solid might be saved by Noelle. Legends said that if such an occurrence happened, that person would become one of her fierce Valkryie Warriors and have weapons charged with her powerful water magic.

It was said that the three elder siblings didn't like that and so as a result, she was unhappy. Rainstorms drowned the crops, rendering them impossible to harvest. So to compromise, the people of this village of Silva made a shrine on top of the highest mountain, and keepers would protect the statues of the four siblings.

Every hundred years, they would be told to offer a human sacrifice to the eldest who could keep his siblings in line, on his birthday: December 30th.

The villages had yet to present a human sacrifice worthy of Nozel's approval. They knew when the metals overnight turned to daggers with the faint markings of Silva's mark, a cross with two smaller ones on its points.

And that is where our story begins.

⋆ ✯ ⋆

Reader POV

I sighed in frustration as the cold winter winds kept blowing clothes into the snow.

Giving up, I just picked them up and laid them on my bed to finish drying.

"(y/n)!!" My father, Osaka shouted from the kitchens. "When you are finished, don't forget to head down to the village with your brothers to get supplies for tonight's celebration!"

I clenched my fists when I thought about what was to happen tonight.

I would be brought to the Shrine of Nozel Silva, at the highest peak of the mountain. It was a tradition that every 100 years, the most beautiful daughter of the village would be presented to the shrine, and the God of Metals, Nozel, would descend upon the heavens above and judge if I was a worthy sacrifice. If I was, the elders from over one thousand years ago said that the four siblings would bless us with everlasting crops forever and the God of Metals would take me as his bride and conceive a child.