Fuegeleon Vermillion Yandere ABC's

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

'A' is for AFFECTION: How does he show affection?

Fuegeleon Vermillion may seem like a calm man, but with you? He's extremely affectionate.

Whether you two are on a date or reporting to Julius Novochrono about a recent mission, you are always touching. Hand holding, hugs, kisses, whatever.

He makes it very clear you are his.

'B' is for BEAUTY: Name three (3) things he finds beautiful about you!

YOUR SMILE. This was the reason why he fell in love with you. You had just gotten into his squad after wiping the floor with your awesome magic! Of course, you chose his squad over everyone else! You had smiled while doing it.

YOUR HEART. No matter who hurts you, you always show compassion. If it is a foe who has a mental breakdown in the middle of a battle, you show humanity and comfort him/her. They would turn themselves in and doing their time. They would remember you for your compassion.

YOUR FIRE. He loves a woman who is kind but also spunky! It is one of the first things he noticed about you. Though you are kind, you aren't afraid to teach others to act humane and not treat anyone of a lower status different than a royal/noble.

'C' is for CHERISHING: Describe a memory about you that he treasures

His favorite memory is meeting you. You had just selected to join his squad and he handed you a robe.

"Wear it with pride, my dear,"

You, of course, smiled at him with that beautiful smile! People snickered as the cool-headed Crimson Lions captain was acting all flustered.

'D' is for DEVOTION: How reliant are you on yandere Fuegeleon Vermillion for your own happiness and daily life?

Fuegeleon keeps his yandere side hidden. To you and everyone else, he's just making sure you are fine and happy. And needless to say, you are happy.

You don't even realize that he's a dangerous yandere.

You both like to make each other happy.

For him, he likes it when you make home-cooked meals or kiss him long and hard after a day's work as captain of the Crimson Lions and dealing with his siblings.

For you, you absolutely love it when he surprises you with breakfast in bed! Never forget that as a Royal from the royal House Vermillion, he knows a thing or two about cooking and fine dining.

'E' is for ENCHANTMENT: Name two things about you that make yandere Fuegeleon all flustered.

Wearing his clothing. Just about anything of his that you wear, he will cherish it forever. Especially if it's his uniform.

Playing with children. Fuegeleon dreams about starting a family with you one day, and he has no doubts that you would make a wonderful mother. After watching you play with those children from a poorer part of the country, he will take you into your arms that night and try to make a baby- if you give him consent and if you are in a relationship.

If not, then he will confess that very day and plan to get married one day. He's a total sweetheart, even if others don't realize it.

'F' is for FASCINATION: What is something yandere Fuegeleon finds fascinating about you?

Nothing much, except for your particular liking for fire. He was shocked when you didn't look at him differently after his arm was replaced with fire. In fact, you had let the fire burn you as you held his fire arm close.