Solid Silva: Yandere ABC's

WARNING: NSFW MENTIONS, DOMESTIC ABUSE. Don't like? Don't read.

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━

'A' is for AFFECTION: How does he show affection?

Solid Silva doesn't like to show affection, but when he does? Be prepared to spend the whole day in his arms. I figure him to not want to let you go.

'B' is for BEAUTY: Name three (3) things he finds beautiful about you!

YOUR SMILE. It was what brought him to you. You could be anyone: commoner, royal, elf, whatever! Whoever you are, you'll still going to become his.

YOUR HANDS. He had gotten hurt after the elves attacked and you, his dear (y/n), helped him back to health. He wouldn't admit it, but he loved it when you ran fingers through his silvery hair.

YOUR LIPS. He had stolen your first kiss. He loves them, especially when working down there.

'C' is for CHERISHING: Describe a memory about you and your senpai that you cherish to your heart!

His most fond memory of you was when you were wearing one of his shirts. Although he wouldn't admit it, he really loved it and had to go to the bathroom to fix a...situation.

'D' is for DEVOTION: How reliant are you on yandere Solid Silva for your own happiness and daily life?

Is this even a valid question? As a royal, he's used to getting everything. So yes, you would be treated as his property. Do you want or need something? You ask for it. Maybe if he's feeling nice, he'll give it to you for a kiss. If it's something bigger, like new clothes, you can bet all of your Julius Novochrono stars that he'll make you do something...more.

Never forget that he has a sadistic nature and isn't hesitant to make you beg like a dog.

'E' is for ENCHANTMENT: Name two things about you that makes yandere Solid Silva all flustered.

You wearing one of his shirts. As aforementioned, he will need to go to the bathroom to fix his situation. He will not ever admit it, but he really likes you looking all shy in his clothing.

You cleaning the floor with a maid's outfit. Something about the scenario just really gets him off and he might bring that into the bedroom.

'F' is for FASCINATION: What is something yandere Solid Silva finds fascinating about you?

If you were born in a class below him, he will be at first absolutely rude. But when you get into the Silver Eagles, he's done for. Expect him to be taunting you 24/7. But secretly, he's glad that you're in his squad. It might be easier to convince you away and kidnap you then. Everyone would just assume you died in battle and not question Lord Solid.

However, if you are royalty or a noble like himself, he would be most interested in why you are putting up with him. At first, he had met you for the first time when his mother, Lady Acier Silva, was still alive. When you two had first met, he was arrogant as hell. But over the years, he became slightly better. After all, you weren't like one of those peasants.

'G' is for GIFT: If Solid got you anything, what would it be?

He would probably get you a pendant with his beautiful blue eyes as a symbol to the others that you are his. And only his. It honestly depends on who you are.

If you are an annoying peasant, he'll discreetly drop off flowers at your home with a note that has a simple pendant of House Silva. You'll think it was Captain Nozel Silva's doing, but Solid would eventually grow jealous of his brother. He would inform you that it was him who gave you the present, NOT his brother.