[My Nightmare] Dante Zogratis/Gauche Adlai

🚨VERY INTENSE + NONCON CHAPTER AHEAD🚨

HEAVY MANGA SPOILERS AS WELL.

Reader POV

Asta and Finral returned from training in the Heart kingdom, each bearing gifts.

Gauche and I were eating dinner together, Vanessa drinking like crazy.

"I really should get back to my older sister," I said to the Black Bulls. "Dorthy should be returning from the captain's meeting."

"I seem to forget that you were also once considered to be co-captains with her," Gauche frowned. "But nonetheless, be safe on your way back."

I then felt a disturbing prescence.

I slipped through the shadows and saw a guy wearing a tall crown on his head along with the devil's prescence.

I emerged from the shadows, my eyes narrowed with determination. "All of you. You need to get to safety."

"What-"

Before I could pull him back, my boyfriend of three years ran to the window to see their base was floating.

"Gauche! Get away from the window!" I spat. "He's bad news."

Thank god Dorthy and I worked closely together to try and trap devils in our worlds.

While my sister had the dream world, I controlled the polar opposite; the nightmare world.

Since I had this magic, I was able to interact with devils and even befriending the lower-ranking ones who pledged to serve me.

I summoned up two of my four devils, combinding them in a union magic.

"I don't like the looks of this," Asta whispered as Henry began to form the base to a bull that could attack.

"Neither do I."

"It's never a good day when we see (y/n) using two of her devils," Gray agreed.

And the battle of the Black Bulls hideout began.

Despite being in the Coral Peacocks squad, I was a magic knight and pledged to help my fellow magic knights in any type of event.

And they could get all the help they needed.

"Nightmare Magic: Media of Epiales."

The entire surrounding area became encased with shadow.

"You must never close your eyes for more than three seconds," I said to my friends. "Otherwise, you will be trapped in a world of nightmares. And I am unsure if I would be able to pull you out."

Dante Zogratis, my devil Erica said in my ear. He is the host of Lucifero, one of the highest ranking demons of the underworld.

I'd be careful, my other devil Hedwig informed me. He's dangerous. Both of them are.

"Fuck..." I adjusted my witches hat and jumped out of the window. "Union magic: 40%."

I approached Dante, my senses urging me to run.

"It seems that there could be more devils," Dante looked at me with interest. "And to have such rare magic. Nightmare magic, was it?"

"You've fucked up," I spat. "The moment you stepped foot into the Spade kingdom to kill Yuno's family. Seventeen years ago."

"I'm sorry to tell you that I do not fear anything," Dante informed me. "So therefore, your magic doesn't work on me."

And I felt a huge rush of gravity, my one devil Gravy (he named himself) trying to work against the gravity with his own gravity magic.