Yami Sukehiro x Reader

Requested by Santagelo13

Scenario: Yami Sukehiro x Vice Captain! Reader

Magic: Fortune Telling

Version: Lazy Captain who doesn't like to do paperwork

I honestly see him being the lazy yandere, but when the situation calls for it, he can be fucking scary.

»»--⍟--««

Reader POV

I sighed in annoyance as Yami was slung over the couch in the main area of the Black Bulls base.

"Captain! Get your ass off the couch and do your own fucking paperwork!!" I shouted, drenching some water on him.

His eyes flashed open and he grabbed my throat in defense but calmed down and released me when he realized it was just me. "Oi! (y/n)! What the fuck was that!"

I kicked him off the couch, glaring at him. "You're worse than Julius Novochrono!"

Yami growled and slowly got up. "Here I thought having Marx's sister in my squad would be good for me since you two can do paperwork-"

I slapped his face, feeling so annoyed. "Yami Sukehiro! It is not my job as your vice-captain to do your paperwork!"

Yami rolled his eyes. "Well, last time I checked, it was!"

"Since when?!"

"Since you became my vice-captain!"

Our voices were getting louder, catching the attention of the other members.

"Nee~ (y/n) and Yami are fighting again," Vanessa said sluggishly.

"SHUT UP!" I aimed a blast of magic at her and she deflected it easily.

"Fighting?" Luck's lightning magic surged in his palm and his little psychotic head spun with scenarios of killing someone. "Fight me, (y/n)! I'll kill you!"

Noelle glared at everyone. "Guys, let them fight! Bakasta, you're coming with Finral and I to town!"

I rubbed my temples. "I swear to fucking god. Just do your job as captain and fucking do your own work! You're nothing but a drunken captain who needs to get off his ass and fucking grow up! I quit!"

Everyone grew silent.

Gauche even went quiet after adorning his shrine of Marie.

It was so quiet that we could even hear Gordon speaking.

"I think Captain is mad."

I clenched my fists, threw down my robe, and stormed out of the base.

That's when dear Yami Sukehiro realized that I was very serious.

I was so sick of him slacking off recently. The first couple of times, I was fine with doing paperwork. But then he took advantage and started to give me all the paperwork. He would get mad if it wasn't done.

Not a day passed where we didn't argue- unless he was on a mission.

I ran up to Noelle, Asta, and Finral. They were outside, getting ready to leave. "Oi! Wait up for me!"

Finral nodded and I went through the portal.

We were in the Royal Capital.

"Hey! (y/n)!!"