ALL Captains as Idols Ft. (y/n)

AU where you and the other captains are Idols with you being the leader (as you should). Please do NOT steal this idea.

NO ONE has magic in this AU.

_____________________________________________

The name of the group: Phantom10

Status in the BC World: #1

Your Manager: Julius Novachrono and Augustus Kira (disliked af)

Languages the group can sing in: Korean, Kanji, Mandarin, Spanish, and German

Rivals: Triad (Spade Kingdom), El3mentaL (Heart Kingdom), and DIA8 (Diamond Kingdom)

_____________________________________________

(y/n)

Main vocalist (sorry if that's not you). Fangirls AND fanboys go crazy. Your signature line is "Phantom Salute". Most noteable feature is the fact that you're the youngest one yet you lead the group. Your signature look is a pair of black boots, a black jacket, and a belt with gold/silver insignas of Phantom10. For some reason, the fandom ships you with (any captain) so yuh. ALSO YOUR DANCING MAKES THE PEOPLE SIMP HARD AS THEY SHOULD. Your nickname is (n/n).

William

#2 Vocalist AND he can rap. He will absolutely refuse to take off his mask, but he'll use another mask to hide the scar. HOWEVER! On a live streaming fanservice thing, the mask fell off while he was running around with children and the fandom went crazy. Most people encouraged him to not be shy and show his face. Don't worry, everyone in the group will fight bitches if they make lil William sad. He still swears the mask sometimes since he likes it. His nickname is Tree Hugger or Nature Boy.

Nozel

THIS MAN CAN RAP I SWEAR IT. Jhope and RM themselves bow down to his skills. As an idol, he doesn't have long hair, but it does reach down to his neck. His nickname is "Braid Face" since he still has the braid. Yeah no one can get rid of that shit. But he has the insignia of Phantom10 holding it together so you can't @ him. HIS VISUALS MAKE THE FANGIRLS GO CRAZY AS THEY SHOULD. He has one ear pierced. His nicknae is Nozel Mercury.

Fuegeleon

HE IS ALSO A RAPPER AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND. Like Nozel, he keeps his hair to his neck (Felix who? I only know Fuegeleon-). He can also be a vocal! One of the neutrals in the group. Literally, this mf can go anywhere in the world and sing however tf he wants. His sister is very supportive and she sometimes raps with him with Leopold in the background being a cool mf. Yeah everyone knows who his siblings are. In fact, Mereleona was once part of the group but left since she had unfinished business with something that is a private family matter. The world understands but they miss a queen. His nickname is Heater or Fuego.

Rill

Vocalist. Since he's younger, he can get to the higher notes quicker. He tried rapping once and no one will recover. Sorry, Rill stans. His nickname in the group is The Sheep because of his fluffy hair. He has an earing of a paintbrush charm in his right ear and he always wears purple gloves no matter what outfit he wars. Unless the group's theme for a new album are strict colors, he will literally go crazy. But let him. He once did a solo on his own time and called it "Spectrum". The cover was one of his paintings of himself in graytone while the background was all colors. It sold very high btw.

Jack

ALSO A RAPPER. He isn't well known, but his efforts are appreciated. His stans tho...dangerous people. They will literally riot to catch a glimpse of his abs if he teases the crowd during a concert. Literally. His concepts are more on the darker spectrum, but he is really a nice man. Also has a family who owns a resturant which fans flock to daily. Good food. When y'all go live on youtube, he loves to cook and tease Yami who isn't happy. People ship them, but neither guy disagrees. They just go with it even though it's pretty clear that Yami and Charlotte like each other but don't say shit because they can't. His nickname is Mantis dude.

Yami

ANOTHER RAPPER. YOU CANNOT CHANGE MY MIND. Yes, he is the one showing the most skin since he loves to work out. It drives the fans AND you and Charlotte insane. Yet Charlotte is pretty clear a tsundere to the point where she'll yell at him to put on some damn clothes. Yami's signature song was called 'Golden Toilet' where he expresses his dislike to be disturbed and it's not a bad song. Since y'all singing in a mixture of songs (it's multilingual), the words flow hella good. It's all fun and games until some translated it tbh. He hates his fanclub but won't really care sometimes. Yeah y'all had to escort him off a stage once bc the fans went crazy. His nickname is Toilet-Bound Yami.

Charlotte

VOCAL QUEEN. Since she's of German blood as well as Japanese, the fans go crazy. Especially since she's a blonde with blue eyes. Don't blame the fandom tbh. Her most noteable moment was the time she was sitting on a throne for your Ancient album as a pharaoh and a whip. Yeah hardcore bdsm fanpages made her cringe and blush hard, especially when Yami questioned her about it. Her nickname is Queen Briar.

Dorthy

ALSO A VOCAL QUEEN. Her nickname is The Empress of Dance since she is hella talented. She, you, Rill, and Charlotte all get together to practice vocals and she's the one teaming up with Rill to wear extraordinary costumes for the stage or MVs. She's got a great fashion sense to the point where she was offered a part-time position at Chanel Korea. She's a heavy influencer on clothing. Anything she wears will be sold in minutes (Jeanie who? I only know Dorthy). Dorthy is the only one in the group who can speak more than four languages and on stage, she likes to flex that when greeting fans.

Kaiser

He helps with management, sorry folks.