Zenon Zogratis (NSFW ABCs)

Holy fuck. I haven't updated any of my BC works because I'm more invested in Haikyuu. Please go check out those works and don't forget to vote❤️

>> POSSIBLE MANGA SPOILERS <<

Have requests? Go check out the request form and fill it out properly (ONLY on that page) if requests are open when you read this.

Requested by @arishimura

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's going to make sure that you're all cleaned up and kiss your lips. Then he may or might not go outside with some boxers and a jacket, letting a puff of air into the night sky.

You may or may not join him, but that's entirely up to you. Sometimes he'll fuck you so hard that you can't move at all (we'll get to that later).

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You: HIS JAWLINE. You asked him if you could grate cheese on it. You probably could.

Also his arms. You love it when he wraps them around you, protecting you. Or holding you close while fucking your senseless.

Him: Your hands, neck, and collarbone. He loves it when you scratch his back and tug on his hair. He absolutely loves to suck on your neck and collarbone, leaving behind his marks.

He'll absolutely want you to show it off to everyone.

"That's my queen right there, stop eye-fucking her, Dante."

He honestly loves everything about your body. Don't try to degrade your body- he'll slap sense into you.

"You're beautiful just the way you are. Tell me who said those mean things. Their heads will join my collection down in the dungeon."

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Honestly, this little shit is lazy, so he'll most likely do it inside. Besides, he wants you to he his wife one day, and have a family together. Why wait?

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Oh, he would love to use his bone magic and fuck you like that. You all saw how he attacked the Golden Dawn with his immense bone magic.

He wants to use his magic and use it kinda like a toy. But he knows it will make you uncomfortable, so he doesn't bring it up.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

You're seriously asking this?? This little fucker is literally one of the Dark Triad members. He's bedded multiple women- but hates all of them. You are the only woman who he's fucked- and came inside of- that is still alive.