2.

Luke's pov

"Rise and shine bastards." I said swinging the curtains open so that the morning light could illuminate the room.

The boys collectively grunted their disproval. They weren't ones for waking up early. They'd definitely get back at me for forcing them up at this ungodly hour.

"Nooooo." Ashton whined shoving his head into his pillow

"Yeeeeees." I teased back while shaking him. He eventually caved and sat up with sleepy eyes.

I grapped a handful of the blanket that was tossed over Calum and yanked it away. He was always one for doing instead of saying. That's why he flipped me off instead of saying something.

I spotted Michael on the couch and had a fantastic idea. I sprinted towards the couch, grabbing the back of it, and hauled myself over. I landed on an unsuspecting and still half asleep Michael.

"I'm going to spit in your fucking food today." He continued to ramble on with a bunch of profanities mixed in.

"No swearing." Ashton said from behind me with a husky voice.

I bent down and quietly whispered to him. I was really hoping that the others couldn't hear what I was asking him.

"Please just tell them to get up, A little bird told me that you-know-who will be there this morning."

Michael finally faced me and seemed to be considering what I just asked.

"Please Michael. Please." I was being really sincere here.

A nice old lady yesterady told me that Maeve would be coming in early for sound check. We didn't get to talk much yesterday but we did speak a bit on our way out.

Maybe having the boys be so tired will work in my favor. They'll probably fall asleep somewhere so I'll be able to have some alone time with Maeve.

"Okay but you owe me big time."

"Thank you!" I planted a big kiss on his cheek.

I was trying to celebrate quietly. I didn't wanna let anyone know besides Michael that I might just a little bit be interested in Maeve. They'd start making jokes and I didn't want them to hassle me about it.

Maeves pov

Today's Wednesday, sound check day.

I wondered when I'd see the boy's again. They greeted me yesterday on their way out. Ashton was casually eating the pears.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with the women who I had met while cleaning, Burda. I'm thinking maybe it was a mistake telling her about the pear thing. It's not that I regret any of it or that she was judgemental. It's just she's been asking me a lot about luke. I might have mentioned that he caught my eye.

"What song are we setting up first?"

My train of thought came to a stop when one of the sound check guys approached me.

"Oh, uhmm, I was thinking starting with Cruel to be kind."

The man nodded and walked backstage. Stood in the middle of the stage I facing what would be the audience. Right now it's just a bunch of tables and a bar that has no alcohol. Burda already snuck over and tried to see if they had any vodka. Sadly, they did not.

It's not like this is a concert, a bunch of people are gonna come and have some drinks, maybe order some food. We're just here as the entertainment.

There are eight artists performing this weekend. I'm one of the four artists playing this Saturday. I saw a certain boy band would also be coming in on Saturday.