5.

Its Friday, the big shows tomorrow night.

I don't have any expectations for today, I know I'm going to see the boys but would we hangout?

We're all in our own small booths. I'm not next to them so I doubt I'll be seeing them much.

I'm already at the venue physically preparing for the long day ahead. We're going to be in front of the building collecting donations today.

I chose to take part in the Akasia Avenue Foundation because of how it aims to help and support underprivileged schools, youth organisations and old-aged homes.

Some of the donations we'll be accepting today are blankets, food items, santiray product's, clothes for children's and toys for children's homes.

We're going to be out today from twelve am until four pm. I brought so much sunblock there's no way I'm going to burn today. I brought an extra bottle just incase a few boys wanted to borrow some. I have no one particular in mind.

I'm wearing blue jeans with a white tank top. I never would've worn this top if I wasn't going to be outside in the heat all day. I'm hoping I get a tan.

"Did you bring sunscreen?" Burda yelled from the other side of the door.

She was like the mother I never had. I strolled over to the door and found her standing there with sunscreen. I felt bad telling her I already had some. She knew I could be forgetful.

I accepted the kind gesture and promised that I would see her again soon.

"Oh nice, sunscreen. I don't think we brought any." Luke came walking down the hallway.

Burda immediately glanced over at me.

"You can borrow some of mine." I ignored the smile forming on her face.

"Oh sweet."

Michael, ash and Calum soon walked over. They were all in shorts and wifebeaters. Whoever came up with the name 'wifebeater' had some issues.

When the boys noticed us Burda hurried over to them. I'm not exactly sure what she was saying but she was leading them down the hall. The boys looked confused but didn't seem like they were gonna object.

They all waved at me before turning the corner.

when I peered over at Luke his eyes quickly darted up to mine. He was beaming down at me. God he's tall, i was eye level with his shoulders.

When I glanced back towards Burda she was 'winking' at me. She was really committed to making something happen between us. Of course nothing was going to happen, the charity event will be over in two days.

Yeah we did hangout but I wouldn't say we're close friend's. I wouldn't mind being though.

"You guys really came at the perfect time, like seriously." There was blatant sarcasm in my voice. They showed up thirty minutes before the event is scheduled to start.

"Why thank you, me and my big brain crunched the numbers and we decided on this time." he cheekily smiled at me.

He was breathtaking.

"I still gotta get ready. Come on in, Mi Casa Su Casa."

"gracias senorita."

We walked into the room giggling. I loved joking around with him.

I sat down by the vanity table and re-did my hair. I took my clear lip gloss out, still not feeling confidant enough to wear the maroon lipstick.

From the corner of my eye I spotted luke looking over at me. A small smile started tugging at my lips. I felt good today. I had my doubts about this top but it seemed like it was doing me good.