23.

______________

Authors note : this chapter contains sexual themes and explicit writing
______________

It felt like the stars had gotten brighter. Felt like the world had fallen quiet to make way for the words Luke just told me.

I want nothing more than to be with you forever Luke

"Luke you know I would love nothing more but I don't wanna bother you guys on such an important trip." I sunk further into the plastic chair that cal them brought out.

"Bother? Maeve we all love and want you there." The fire illuminated against Luke's skin. Flames seemed to dance around his fingers as he held them above the fire.

"You guys love me?" I repeated shifting in my seat trying to get closer to him.

"Well yeah of course we do, Maeve." His eyes met mine, my gaze narrowing in on him licking his bottem lip. Out of instinc I leaned towards luke.

"Please say you'll come. You can even bring cas if you want." He said mimicking my movements moving in his seat to face me fully.

"Let me think about it."I teased knowing for a fact I'd say yes. Being around Luke was like experiencing pure serotonin.

His hot breath caressed my cheek. Our lips were mere inches from each other, a very thin line of restraint was keeping me from jumping on him. Knowing that he wanted me with him set my heart on fire.

"What can I do to convince you it would be a good idea?" He jokingly pleads watching me bite my bottem lip.

I closed the gap between us brushing my lips against his. I wetted my lips before placing a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

He brought up his hand and held my cheek bringing my lips fully against his. We moved in a gentle rhythm understanding what we needed from each other.

He pulled away and whispered, "Did that do the trick?"

"Not quite, try again." I smiled against him. It's when his hand moved down to my jaw and his gripped tightened that my eyes flew open. His were shut tightly as he reached out with his tongue and ran it over my bottem and top lip.

"How about now?" His breath turned cold against my lips. I just simply shook my head in anticipation of what he would do next.

"I can't properly do anything without drawing to much attention." He grunted his eyes trailing back to the full apartment.

"I wanna go with you." I said getting up from my chair and sitting on his lap. My legs hung over the arm rest while I placed my arms on his broad shoulders.

"I'm so happy to hear that." His dimples deepened as he brightly smiled.

"Your so pretty Maeve." He said putting his two fingers on the collar of my shirt and pulling it down just a bit. "Your so fucking beautiful." He placed kisses down on my now exposed chest.

"I wish the guys weren't here. I wish we had this whole place to ourselves." He latched onto my skin and started sucking hard. His fingertips digging into my back and before I knew it i was breathing out his name.

"Okay we should go to bed." He said adjusting my sweater so that it covered the red spots he just created.

"You joining me?" I said as he stood up still holding me.

"I don't think us alone would be a good idea." I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Why not?" I whispered into his ear.

"Because I can't properly fuck you with all the guys around." His words sent shivers down my spine and I felt like I could explode in his arms right then and there. He gently placed me down on my feet making sure I find my balance before letting go.